“A wonderful friendly guesthouse with people who are willing to 'go the extra mile'!”

Coppice Edge Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Congleton
Coppice Edge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 12 Congleton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 October 2010

My parents came over from South Africa during the months of August/September this year and I booked them in to Coppice Edge for some of their stay. Nicole went out of her way to make them feel at home and part of the family, making sure that their every need was catered for. I would definitely recommend this as a fantastic place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Coppice Edge Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 2 August 2010

We were greeted with a lovely warm welcome and wonderful cake! The children were also made to feel at home. The rooms had everything we needed. Breakfast was fantastic. Would highly recommend Coppice Edge for families.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2010

As my heading suggests, this is a fantastic place to stay! I would highly reccomend this B&B to anyone. The owners cannot do enough for you, the breakfasts are superb (the Coppice Edge home made marmalade is beautiful to the extent that it becomes addictive!) I stayed with Nicole and Nigel for a few weeks and i must say, my whole stay was made to feel almost 'home from home' it was that good. I was made to feel very welcome although i was working nights at the time and coming in at all sorts of ungodly hours! I have stayed in lots of accomodation over the last 20 years and As i say, after staying here, i would happily reccomend this accomodation to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank TamworthSteve
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Very friendly and accommodating owners and a nice clean, large house. Very good breakfast and tea and cakes upon arrival. Would definitely recommend - quality and value for money.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2010

Have stayed in many a B&B but rarely one as good as this. Arrived late but immediately made to feel welcome and offered tea and home made cake in the guests' lovely sitting/dining room. My en suite bedroom was comfortable, spotless and freshly decorated, overlooking the peaceful gardens. Kettle and tea tray in the room + fresh milk and biscuits. Needed 7.00a.m. breakfast and this was no problem - "full English" with local sausages! I came by car and there was good parking space. Pub/restaurant within walking distance. I shall certainly be back.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2009

I usually stay in hotels when I travel on business but opted for Coppice Edge B&B as I was working at a nearby school the following day. Couldn't have picked a better place.... given a warm welcome when I arrived, a chat over a cup of tea and lots of ginger cake, and made to feel right at home (even played the piano!) The room I had, the largest of the three, was bright and spacious and the full English breakfast the following morning was spot-on. Only thing was the TV in the room was tiny but I'm the sort of person who prefers to read so this didn't really bother me. Could see myself coming back here on holiday - made me wonder why I often pay more than double for a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business