“A Great Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Congleton
The Lamb Inn Guesthouse
Ranked #6 of 12 Congleton B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“A Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed here on Saturday night taking the "family" room for me, my wife and our two toddlers. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the atmosphere was quiet. Breakfast was delicious and more than I could eat. The couple who own the place are both quite friendly and accommodating. It was our pleasure to stay here.

We stayed in room #7 which has two bedrooms and a spacious en suite bathroom. There were televisions in each room. The room is on the first floor.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Send_ads

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Buckinghamshire
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I have stayed at the Lamb Inn on two occasions and will be staying there for several more visits to Congleton. This place is lovely! The owner is a really nice lady who always makes me feel really welcome and goes out of her way to help (she always gets me a taxi from the train station). Lovely breakfast and extremely homely warm room. I have stayed in all sorts over the years and would definitely put The Lamb Inn in my list of things to recommend.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank StormStar
Exning, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stayed for 3 nights at the Lamb Inn (13th to the 16th) Aug. The owner is one of this nicest people I have met. The room was beautiful and a lot more than I was expecting for the money I paid. It is located on a quiet street which was very nice. The breakfast was lovely and even when I came down for some thing to eat very early on my last day the owner was there to greet me with a lovely smile. She was also very helpful when I arrived at the train station on Monday and didn't know of any numbers for a taxi. I called her and she had a number for me. Will definitely be staying there again when I next travel to Congleton.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Gemma S
Pangbourne
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The Lamb was clean and welcome the owner was aware of my travelling late that night, i had a early start but Breakfast was not available until 9.30 am on the Sunday but because i needed to start early the owner made a effort to do Breakfast for 08am.

Will stay at this place again

Room Tip: Look at the smaller Hotels for Value, and service
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Louis W
UK
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed here as visiting nearby Jodrell for the Elbow gig. We were allowed to check in early which was a massive help to us and really appreciated.
The Lamb Inn is situation on a quiet little side street close to major routes so it is in a very quiet little spot.
It's a gorgeous old building and our room was huge and was more than well equipped for our stay. We wished we'd booked for 2 nights.

For other reviewers to say they thought it was an unfriendly place to stay is complete nonsense!

We did hear a bit of noise in the morning travelling up from the kitchen but it wasn't early and nowhere near as noisy as other places I've stayed.

Breakfast was great and had everything we needed.

This was such a lucky find for me and would stay again next year if Elbow return!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank flossy1Uk
March, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room as we had only booked a double room and when we arrived we had a double bed and two singles, we also had an ensuite with a shower. There was a kettle and a microwave and plenty of condiments. The breakfast in the morning was superb - would definitely go back again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sara V
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stopped at the Lamb Inn for a sustained period of time for work reasons. I was delighted by the size of the room and its cleanliness. The breakfast was lovely and the owner even offered to start breakfast early for me so i could get to work on time. I have stopped in lots of B&B's down the years and this is the best ive ever stopped in.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Mattcave
Also consider these accommodations in or near Congleton
The Alexandra Court Hotel
#9 of 12 in Congleton
The Plough Inn
The Plough Inn
#1 of 12 in Congleton

Been to The Lamb Inn Guesthouse? Share your experiences!