Congleton Visitor Information Centre
Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Visited recently to book theatre tickets

Excellent service from staff - efficient, friendly and informative. They made a restaurant... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Jay_Ali_Night
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Small visitor centre

Reviewed 8 July 2018
Ann H

All reviews book tickets no booking brilliant staff chester zoo ingleton postcards attractions leaflet
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. The lady who helped me gave me more useful information and maps than I requested. All the information was useful for our German visitors.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

On having a problem with my copier at home I visited the information office, I had wonderful friendly service and purchased tickets for Daneside Theatre before I left. A good sales team.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely tourist information centre in congleton. It has all the local info you'll need. You can Buy theatre tcks here . Books , postcards , gifts etc. Staff very pleasant & helpful.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I call in Tourist Info Shops whenever I go anywhere new and this one is the best. I call in this one regularly and they always can find what I want to know. You can book tickets here for the theatre with no booking fees, there are cheap tickets for attractions in the area for example Chester Zoo and Alton Towers. They have plenty of brochures for all over the country.
I call in every school holiday for information on things to do with the children and they always come up with great ideas.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This has every brochure you would ever want !!!
Very helpful staff and gift section with brochures from
all around the Cheshire and Staffordshire area.