“Food is delicious, service is top grade!”
Review of The Cross Keys - CLOSED

The Cross Keys
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The Cross Keys is open with a food offering. The venue will be having quiz nights, live music, Pool & Darts etc. Please come and support this historical pub once more.
Malton, United Kingdom
“Food is delicious, service is top grade!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The cross keys not only serve up quality Thai food, but the service that comes with it is just outstanding, you feel like you know the staff personally. Even though you have made your first visit! The food is just exquisite and delicious. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Visited November 2012

Yorkshire Dales
“Excellent service and a superb takeaway meal”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Having eaten here before we decided to try a takeaway and were not disappointed. Starters and mains for 2: all excellent value, excellent quality meat and vegetables, well cooked and packed well so no spills and still hot when we got home. The thai yellow chicken curry was to die for! Everybody should support this great place!

• Visited August 2013
“Great”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

The cross keys is lovely and the whole atmosphere of the place is amazing! I love the decor as it's very unique and suits the food if you know what I mean!! They alter food foryour wishes as if you don't like a certain ingredient they change for your taste an personal likes and disliked! The prices are quite expensive though, that's the only downside

• Visited June 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Worst Thai food I have had!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

I had take away so not sure if the in house dining experience is different but my food was Tasteless and bland; my home made Thai curry is so much better.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Nat M
Stewartm_18, Owner at The Cross Keys, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Good evening and thank you for taking the time to write your review. As an owner I am obviously concern with your review as I take great pride in my business, especially the quality of the food as a takeaway or dine in. We more often than not have very happy diners as you can see from other reviews.

We do not cook too many takeaways, most are for diners in house, and most of these are for our regular customers.

Do you remember when you got the take away in question, date and time, and what you ordered? I only wished you had called us up immedietely and made us aware of your dissatisfaction. I would have personnaly corrected the situation immedietely. I look forward to your reply and once I recieve this will most certainly rectify the matter immedietely.

Stewart
Hull city
“A little taste of Thai”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Recently visited with 6 other girls! Had a brilliant evening. Food was excellent, served fresh and was cooked perfectly. Good choice of dishes, and a good mixture of rice, noodles and curry dishes. I am vegetarian and was catered for brilliant by the owner. Service was efficienct and there was a lovely atmosphere which was probably because the restaurant was full- pretty rare these days especially on a cold Monday night!
Great restaurant would definately recommend.

• Visited March 2013
Stewartm_18, Owner at The Cross Keys, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Good evening (this must be Becky if I'm not mistaken?) and many thanks for your time and comments. It's always nice to hear from our customers and especially if they have had a good all round dining experience like you and your party did! It keeps us on our toes!.

It was a pleasure to serve you and am delighted that you liked our vegetarian options. We all look forward to see you again at The Thai house at Malton.

Stewart