“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND THE BEST THAI FOOD EVER”
Review of The Cross Keys - CLOSED

The Cross Keys
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Cross Keys is open with a food offering. The venue will be having quiz nights, live music, Pool & Darts etc. Please come and support this historical pub once more.
Billingham
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND THE BEST THAI FOOD EVER”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Sadly i live out of the area so only get here about once a twice a year but i have to say the people of Malton and surrounding areas are so very lucky to have a Thai Restaurant like this on your doorstep, where i live we have nowhere close or as good as this.

The food is always excellent, the choice is always superb and the service is exceptional - what more can i say, if you dont have a meal here you have totally missed out on a sensational eating experience , keep up the good work and we will see you in December for our annual visit.

• Visited June 2013

Malton, United Kingdom
“Food is delicious, service is top grade!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The cross keys not only serve up quality Thai food, but the service that comes with it is just outstanding, you feel like you know the staff personally. Even though you have made your first visit! The food is just exquisite and delicious. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Visited November 2012
Yorkshire Dales
“Excellent service and a superb takeaway meal”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Having eaten here before we decided to try a takeaway and were not disappointed. Starters and mains for 2: all excellent value, excellent quality meat and vegetables, well cooked and packed well so no spills and still hot when we got home. The thai yellow chicken curry was to die for! Everybody should support this great place!

• Visited August 2013
“Great”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

The cross keys is lovely and the whole atmosphere of the place is amazing! I love the decor as it's very unique and suits the food if you know what I mean!! They alter food foryour wishes as if you don't like a certain ingredient they change for your taste an personal likes and disliked! The prices are quite expensive though, that's the only downside

• Visited June 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Worst Thai food I have had!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

I had take away so not sure if the in house dining experience is different but my food was Tasteless and bland; my home made Thai curry is so much better.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Nat M
Stewartm_18, Owner at The Cross Keys, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Good evening and thank you for taking the time to write your review. As an owner I am obviously concern with your review as I take great pride in my business, especially the quality of the food as a takeaway or dine in. We more often than not have very happy diners as you can see from other reviews.

We do not cook too many takeaways, most are for diners in house, and most of these are for our regular customers.

Do you remember when you got the take away in question, date and time, and what you ordered? I only wished you had called us up immedietely and made us aware of your dissatisfaction. I would have personnaly corrected the situation immedietely. I look forward to your reply and once I recieve this will most certainly rectify the matter immedietely.

Stewart