Very friendly staff, especially Dan !!,
Food was excellent , breakfast always freshly cooked and the baguettes with chips absolutely delicious.
Accommodation was clean and well presented, our room having a separate upstairs bathroom.
French themed throughout as you would expect with french owners!!.
Groupon made this a really good value short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forresters Hotel & French Restaurant in Middleton in Teesdale offers French Cuisine “The Northern Portion” in a restaurant which has the authentic look and ambience of its French counter parts. Enjoy classic French dishes sush as Beef Bourguignon, Magret de Canard, Cheese Soufflé, King Scallops as well as delectable pastries, homemade Ice Cream and homemade chocolates. Watch out also for special nights such as moules frites and crepes. The Forresters also offer a Bar with Pool Table and large Selection of drinks, Lagers, Ciders including some French Cidre, large selection of Spirits and local Real Ales, a large selection of wines & sparkling wines is also available by the glass. Watch out for regular music entertainment Food served Tuesday to Saturday from 12.00pm All our rooms are en suite with Freeview TV, Tea/Coffee making facilities and WiFi access. Our licensed bar is open until midnight every day and our restaurant serves outstanding French style dishes. Dogs and children are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Forresters Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Forresters Hotel And Restaurant
- The Forresters Hotel & Restaurant Middleton In Teesdale, Durham