Hotel Silver Palace
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Jalgaon
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Hotel Ajanta(Jalgaon)
  • Room Service
All reviewsrailway stationplace to stayvalue for moneyunlimited thalihotel situatedcomplimentary breakfastplus pointexecutive roomthe ground floorwalking distancestar hotelreception staffroom service isfood qualityother hotelspleasant staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I had a great stay over here & will surely visit this place again. Excellent ambience, pleasure with food, perfect service & the staff members are very co-operative. Rooms as required with perfect space.

Room Tip: Any rooms because of less noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank cooljk
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel silver palace in Jalgaon in October. We were on a road trip and wanted a hotel situated close to the Ajanta caves which we were planning to visit the next morning. As it was basically just an overnight stay, our expectations were limited to the 3 words in my title : clean, safe and comfortable.

The hotel was all 3 and overall experience was one of satisfaction and value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RCDasgupta
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was on official tour bet 17 sept-19 sept 2013 and stayed here by looking pics of hotel on internet. Again there was good incentive as this hotel is nearby Jalgaon railway station. But i repent my decision as soon as entered hotel. Front Desk staff was busy (!) in their own work and some internal issues. Only when I raised my voice 'excuse me' then only they noticed me. Even though i was exhausted and sweating they dont even bother to ask me for water or welcome drink. There was no clear information with them which room is ready and can be allocated to me. Front office staff and for that matter whole of hotel staffs don't have courtesy to greet guest with 'Good morning/evening' or with simple smile...

Food was definitely not great. It was soo spicy that even simple khichadi burnt my mouth! Room was not spacious compared to tariff. Toiletries available were not upto the standard and never got replenished during my 2 night stay!! (?) Bath towels were stained (sic) and stinking. There were not hand towels at all and not slippers too.

One thing I noticed here was every staff had habit of washing their 'dirty linen' in front of guests. On 3 counts I found staff was quarreling in front of me and other guests. Had they start washing 'bed linen' instead it would be great relief to guest!

Worst part came to me last. I happened to get chance to talk to the Owner of this hotel and I complained everything which I faced and he assured me of immediate action and a Courtesy Visit to me. After that when I returned my room in the afternoon, to my shock I found my room was not cleaned and not attended by housekeeping staff! Till time i checked out on same day Owner simply forgot everything even when I have informed him that I am going to write review on TripAdvisor..!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank OmZee
Reviewed 15 August 2013

One of the best hotels in Jalagaon.You cannot expect more with limited options to explore.Very near to the railway station and also you can get a bus to Pune next door.Got good sleep as the bed was neat and tidy.Rooms have LCD TV & TATA Sky connection -which some of the hotels in major cities do not have even today.Food is definitely good and moderately priced ,BUT BEWARE -atleast plan 2 hrs as your dinner time as the service is very bad in Family section.You can see lot of people running around without knowing what to do.They run down to the ground floor even to get a bottle of water and you need to wait even to give your orders.The kitchen in ground floor ensures that your food is warm atmost or most of the time cold -especially the rotis.Surprisingly the serivce is faster in the ground floor which includes the drinks section -maybe so becomes the billing is more when it comes to drinks?Another sore point is the housekeeping.My room was not cleaned though I stayed for 2 days.Maybe they have a system of cleaning the rooms only when the guest checks out!.The quality of the bath towel is very poor-smells bad and hard.The management can increase the tariff a bit to improve the quality of the bath towels.It is surpising that you get a set of all the toiletaries that a guest would need.Now a days many hotels in order to improve their margins do not provide them or keep minimum toileteries.Need to appreciate this.

Room Tip: If you are alone ,go to the restaurant in the ground floor .They have both somking and non smoking section.If you are with family plan to keep more time for dinner
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank raghu67
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Jalgaon is a railway station on the Central Railway in Northern Maharashtra. Famous for it's gold, ghee, milk and people, when you get out of the railway station complex, a walk at a snail's pace for 4 minutes will take you to a wonderful looking property. The looks of this property attract you to enter the building. This is Hotel Silver Palace. I and my friend visited Jalgaon in August 2012 and early in the morning when we went in this hotel, to my surprise it was full. Unfortunately we had to check in to some other hotel and the stay was strictly okay. In the evening, we decided to have a few drinks at Hotel Silver Palace's bar and took a chance by enquiring if there was any vacancy. We were lucky to get an affirmative answer from the helpful and friendly staff. We immediately checked in to this hotel in the night.
Rest of our drinks and food was in the room. The bar is wonderful and spacious with great ambience. The room service is fantastic and also round the clock for certain items, especially, ice creams.
The rooms are well designed with a classy interior touch. Great furniture, excellent linen, nice bathroom and quiet rooms in the midst of the most busy part of the city. Also the 24 hours checkout policy of the hotel then was great. I hope it is the same even today.
strongly recommend to all business and leisure travellers to book Hotel Silver Palace in advance before they go there.
Also, not to forget bringing at least half a kilogram of ghee from Jalgaon.
Some tourist attractions near Jalgaon are the world famous Ajanta caves. Also one can visit Aurangabad and Ellora caves along with Daulatabad fort. But these are not one day trips. Ajanta caves can be done in a day.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business