The welcome and hospitality at Chera Rock Beach House was great. Our beach-front room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner included in our room rate were always delicious and far more than we could eat. The fresh fish and seafood dishes were particularly good.
The hammocks in front of our room were a great place to relax. The beach is beautiful and we enjoyed long walks along it but this is not a place for western style sun-bathing, especially not for women. So a lovely place to relax in warm sunshine but not a place for beach sun-bathing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chera rocks, the real lonely planet, a complete contrast from busy city life, has no sounds of modern world. I am sure, before you leave the place you will learn to identify different types of natures sounds and also to enjoy the healing effects of these sounds. You will be amazed to find a empty seashore with no sales person or masseur.....You and your gorgeous sea alone! You may be surprised to see the easy accessibility to road, railway and international airports while Chera Rocks remains as a lonely planet.....That's the way God has created it....Come and celebrate your holidays and make it unforgettable.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Chera Rock Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chera Rock Beach House Hotel Kannur
- Chera Rock Beach House Kannur, Kerala