A little piece of heaven on the Malibar coast of Northern Kerala. I arrived in mid February 2014 and departed 2 weeks later, refreshed, rested and relaxed thanks to the wonderful food, attentive and genuinely caring management and staff. It is comfortable and peaceful but don't expect hi-tec 21st century 5 star luxury - this is the real India and it pays to be open-minded and with an element of acceptance, you cannot fail to be touched by the restorative powers of this lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chera rocks, the real lonely planet, a complete contrast from busy city life, has no sounds of modern world. I am sure, before you leave the place you will learn to identify different types of natures sounds and also to enjoy the healing effects of these sounds. You will be amazed to find a empty seashore with no sales person or masseur.....You and your gorgeous sea alone! You may be surprised to see the easy accessibility to road, railway and international airports while Chera Rocks remains as a lonely planet.....That's the way God has created it....Come and celebrate your holidays and make it unforgettable.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Chera Rock Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chera Rock Beach House Hotel Kannur
- Chera Rock Beach House Kannur, Kerala