Review Highlights
Magical

I attended the Walk your Talk retreat in Kerala in Jan 2024. Can’t recommend the retreat and... read more

Reviewed 22 February 2024
Oldminehouse
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Stunning

Another stunning experience to start off 2024! Amazing retreat full of nurturing holistic practice... read more

Reviewed 21 February 2024
Q7426DHkateb

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews chera rocks qi gong life changing spiritual journey magical experience very special place beach house vanessa mano reiki meditation inspiring soul reset chi tucker body
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020

I have just returned from yet another amazing Retreat in India with Vanessa and Mano. I think this is my 6th time. And as before you never know what you will find and uncover within yourself. This Retreat was no exception.

Every Retreat has a fresh approach and tailored by Vanessa to each individuals needs. It really is amazing how intuitive and gifted the advice and guidance that is given. All done in the most amazing surroundings of Chera Rocks. The Food is so fresh and delicious, and the staff provide a varied menu for everyone’s needs

The group which consisted of a few friends and some new people (who have now also become friends) was so uplifting and supportive. I cannot remember a time when I have felt so close to a group of people, shared and laughed so much. This is all thanks to the amazing space and energy created by Vanessa and Mano and the idyllic setting.

If you want to just let go and explore the real you away from the madding crowd. Then this is the place for you. I guarantee it will change your view on life and what’s important. It will reset you and bring you more into line with the true you!

Thank you again to Vanessa and Mano. Chera Rocks and the amazing group of people that are my “Tribe”🙏

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

If your soul isn’t getting much of a look-in in an overly busy life, a Walk your Talk retreat at Chera Rocks with Vanessa and Mano is the perfect way to restore balance and gain a new perspective on life. Each time I come (and this is the fifth time I’ve been) I really appreciate Vanessa's creativity and generosity in creating an environment where we can all untangle ourselves and remember who we really are.
Vanessa and Mano's expert blend of teaching, yoga, Qi gong, meditation, somatic movement and pampering Ayurvedic treatments and massage all combine beautifully to calm a whirring mind and allow your body and spirit to expand and your energy to recharge.
Chera Rocks itself is a rare and beautiful place. The staff go above and beyond to ensure you're comfortable, with each meal a feast of exceptional Keralan food.
It is also a great place to come on your own as a present to yourself. Some people keep coming back, others are welcomed for the first time. Whichever you are, by the end of the week you will have talked about everything under the sun and laughed yourself helpless over breakfast, lunch and dinner, relishing each other's company.
Almost my favourite part of all is the many happy hours spent fooling around in the blissfully warm sea, chatting and laughing and playing in the waves.
Trust you'll have a wonderful time and you really will.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2019

I have just returned from the Good Vibrations Retreat held by Walk your Talk Retreats at Chera Rocks. It's my 5th time returning to this location and it never fails to totally renew my mind, body and spirit. I always learn something new and the teachings of Vanessa and Mano always seem to adapt to what the group needs at the time in terms of rejuvenation and overall wellbeing. If you want to take some time just to "be", reset and recharge your life in a safe and nurtured environment then this is most definitely the place. Superb location, amazing food and accommodation. And a truly life changing Retreat. Thank you again Vanessa and Mano for your support and guidance. Blessings

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My third visit to this delightful place
I have never been to such an unspoilt beautiful peaceful place
If you want to totally unwind have good food and rest this is the place for you
The retreat is enjoyable and the meditation in the backdrop of the beach and ocean
I learnt a great deal on each separate retreats which I apply to my day to day liven
It is safe and suitable to go alone and as an older women
I look forward to returning again ad seeing Vanessa and Mano again
Chera Rocks had a magic associated to it

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank 312patsyb
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Walk your Talk Retreat was a magical experience for me. I had always wanted to go to Kerala and this was the first time I had travelled alone, plus this was the first time I had ever done anything for myself and I had the most magical experience of my life.

I knew very little about Reiki or Qi Gong but I love to learn new things. I had tried meditation at home but my mind always wondered off in the wrong direction, however Vanessa's guided meditation was magical, it helped clear my mind and focus on my own personal journey for the first time. I loved the Hatha yoga and was intrigued with the spiritual healing aspects and the mindfulness techniques and just having the time to reflect, evaluate and recharge my batteries was exactly what I needed.

Vanessa and Mano are the most warming couple you will ever meet, they complete your journey in every way. Plus the location at Chera Rocks, Nivedh and his staff, the tasty freshly cooked food, the beautiful beach, warm ocean and the people I met (who are there for exactly the same thing) completed my magical experience.

I wouldn’t normally go back to a place I have visited before however I have no doubt that I will return!

Date of experience: January 2017