Mint Tarika Resort
Hotel Chail Residency(Chail)(Great Value!)
US$63
OYO 9673 Panorama Homestay(Chail)(Great Value!)
US$52
Hotel Ekant(Chail)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hotel Grand Sunset(Chail)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstarika junglevideo gamescaring staffrooms are amazinghill toprecreational activitiesterrific viewoffice triprooms cottageskids areadegree viewrestaurant staffsitting areanice foodawesome experienceexcellent placeretreat
Reviewed 20 July 2011

stayed 1 night we were 14 families so our booking has been arranged specially as a group. so it was real fun. we have taken all meal package and resort have provided us separate buffet for our meals which was real convenient for us. Location wise resort is amazingly great. my room had a balcony from where view to jungle was superb. Food can improve but still i would say good. children play area is a place we like a lot. swimming pool is small and its just ok. staff was good helpful and smiling.
i would definitely come back there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2011

during the journey no signages were available n we were mislead a lot of times...parking man spoke rudely n this so called 5 star hs no valley parking too.....hopeless frontdesk people n lethagic GM wud make sure tht nobody turns in again...an icebucket ordered arrives after an hr....since the time v checked in v wer wanting to meet the manager but he ws busy dining n drinking wid frnd n to his misfortune ws hospitalized the next mrning till we actually refused to pay the retention charges...thn he sudenly picks the cal n tel me that he'll lodge an FIR against me...even the DGM ws initially in conversation wid us but then even they didnt pay any heed.....i wud rate it a 1 star resort..n rajesh mundapi LUDHIANA AGENT sould not be trusted by any one ...he shows very rosy picture of his hotel which is actually not......

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
10  Thank jatintayal
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Situated at the top of chail near Kali mata mandir, tarika jungle retreat is actually a jungle retreat with its massive landscape near the wildllife sanctuary. It offers a unique experience of a calm stay, with a beautiful view of the jungle, complemented by games and other amenities at day time. During night, it gets very cold out and its actually enjoyable to have a hot coffee sitting in the cottage balcony. This place is very calm and is something where you can rest in soul and relax. Room quality is average but as a overall package it definitely works

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ca_sumit_j
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Hotel rooms are bad and needs to be maintained neatly. Blankets were having bad odour. Rooms could have been provided with good quick room service in the rooms.
Rooms were not neat and clean. We took Deluxe Cottage and 1 Premium Room, This Hotel is located in top of the mountain and location was very good. That was the only issue..Otherwise, It was value for Money. Lots of dogs inside the resort campus. Our children and wife really scared from barking dogs. No one can out the dogs from the campus. Really there one no professional management are there for solving our problems. Room service is very poor and every order has take a lot of time. There is no fast service, I also understand it is hilly area but room service is not slow but it is very very deliberate slow.

There were no good treat in restaurant by the supervisor / manager and other staff as I accepting the service when I at 5star hotel / resort.

As comparatively a small restaurant and a DHABA, there is very good service at DHABA as compare to Tarika Jungle Restaurant.

I visited lot of small hotels, restaurant and resorts, various 4star, 5 star hotels but here I could not find a good service and here totally a wastage of money and time.

As a five star hotels he does not maintained on his level. This is a Khandahar

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Singh79297596
Reviewed 19 May 2011

I travelled with my family to TARIKA resort.the scenic beauty of the surrounding was fabulous.Not to mention the behaviour of staff, was excellent.The Manager of the hotel
paid total heed to my request ,with a smiling face,getting odd things for my kids at odd times.
The rooms are well equipped with all modern facilities,board games,video games.

It was a very statisfying experience for my family.and need to come again during my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family