Hotell Lacko
Baverli Hills(Lidkoping)
Agoda.com
Backgardens(Lidkoping)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold stylefour poster bedentrancebreakfastcastle
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful little hotel! We were extremely well received me and my mum. Seems family run and the lady of the house is a joy! Happy, friendly and funny. Service is excellent and the hotel has a lot of charm and character. Breakfast was also perfect with choices to suit all. Thanks again!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Arriving late in the Evening, you normally expect to get the smallest and most noisy room, and to be greeted by a tiered receptionist who would much rather like to have been somewhere else.
But not at Hotell Läckö, I have never before been greeted so friendly and fellt so welcome as I did, when arriving at Hotell Läckö, I was this evenings last guest, and got the full attention of the receptionist, who told me that she had tried to call me, but couldn't reach me.
Next she told me that I was a lucky man, but she would not tell me why, she then showed me that breakfast room which is open all day, and where you can go anytime for free coffea or tea and cake/bisquits. Then she showed me to the room, and told me now I will tell you why you're a lucky mann - You have got our Bridalsuite - waouw what a nice room huge bathroom Posterbed, and seperate livingroom, and not to forget the 60" flatscreen - only sad this, I only was there for some 10 hours before leaving again.

I have never before stayed at Hotel Läckö, but from now on this will be my personal favourite in Lidköping, and I can only give the Hotel my very best recommendation

Room Tip: Go for the Bidalsuite if you get a chance, but I believe that all rooms are nice, but remember this is a very small hotel with only some 25 rooms, so the selection isn't huge
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mortennielsen
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Not at all bad for a small swedish town. We stayed in one of the larger suites, where I feel the decorations were slightly over the top, but the bathroom was fantastic. Staff was friendly and service-minded. Breakfast was good although some details could be polished, such as the lack of non-fruit tea. Overall though it was a nice little hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I was eating my breakfast with Chopin playing in the background as the hostess walked in and out the dining room with more and more delicious food. The hotel was very cozy and it felt almost as I was at home or at a place that I had been before. The service was outstanding and the location superb. Very luxorious room with a touch of personality and a beautiful tray filled with lovely sweets and flowers. In other words: WOW!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Vincent F
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We're a young couple and stayed here for one night. This hotel is fantastic. You are surrounded by antique furniture in a hotel with history, and with a soul, but still with a home-like feeling. The rooms are big and ours was absolutely georgous, ours was the one with the four-poster bed in the pictures. Breakfast is amazing, staff and service personal and wonderful. They even have a small, cozy library. We really enjoyed this little, beautiful city, and wish to return here during summer. I highly recommend Hotel Läckö.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple