Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews horse riding dogs and cats every morning amazing hosts breathtaking scenery sight seeing day trip animal lovers spent days memorable holiday incredible experience great company friendly atmosphere places visited mark horses excursions
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My 16 year old son and I spent a week with Mark, Raz and the animals and this one of the best holidays we have ever had, we didn't want to come home. Mark is a gentle and expert horseman with the most beautiful range of horses for you to ride. I have rode all my life but my son could only trot when we arrived but by the end of the break we were galloping together, although Mark does not push you to do anything you don't want to do and our safety was always his priority. The ride to the farmhouse belonging to a friend of Mark was particularly memorable, we had an amazing ride, followed by an outstanding lunch, siesta then a gentle ride back to base. The non-riding activities were brilliant too and Mark's passion and knowledge of Sicily makes you fall in love with the Island also. We went to some amazing local restaurants where the food and wine was fabulous and the BBQ on the terrace was lovely. We cannot wait to go back!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I spent 3 nights at Pippa's Paddock and had 2 wonderful days out riding, the hosts Mark & Pippa make you feel very welcome and right at home..not to mention Raz and the lovely dogs & horses! Nothing was too much trouble, I travelled alone and I was taken to lovely restaurants, sight seeing & was able to relax in the beautiful surroundings. I would have liked to stayed much longer but i had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend staying here to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Spent a few days at the paddock with the family. The surroundings are breathtaking, wonderful and so peaceful. BBQ on the terrace which Mark willingly changed the day due to bad weather was perfect and turned out to be a relaxing day spent enjoying such a wonderful place.
Mark Raz and Pippa made us feel welcome in their home and made sure our stay was perfect.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I spent a week here last May and had a great holiday. Mark, Pippa and Raz are wonderful, warm, friendly people and made me feel welcome from the very beginning. Pippa's Paddock is small but very beautiful. Sitting on the terrace with a coffee, cold beer or glass of wine (and I did all 3 on a regular basis) looking at the amazing view gave a great sense of peace.
The horses are beautiful and so obviously loved and well cared for..I rode 3 of them and they were all great but Saskia took a piece of my heart. The countryside was amazing and the riding was great.
After riding Mark would take us out to show us 'Sicily'. His knowledge of the area and the history is formidable. We experienced places that I'm sure no 'official' tour would show you.
We ate at small local restaurants a lot of the time but I have to admit my favourite meals were the home-cooked ones eaten on the terrace (Get Mark to cook his bolognese).
I travelled here alone but within a few days I felt like part of a family.
I would recommend Pippa's Paddock to anyone who loves horses/culture/good food/good company. I cannot thank them all enough for sharing their home with me.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a group of three ladies who have never been to Sicily before. The whole experience at Pippa´s Paddock was unforgettable, beautiful landscape, friendly people (with a good sense of humor;)), good service, cosy rooms, beautiful healthy horses and new experiences every day. During our trip mar took us to many different places: Mondello (beautiful and relaxing place), Monte Pellegrino (nice views and church), Palermo (B&B), Grotte della Gurfa, Sclafani Bagni (old arab town in the mountains), Rockapalumba (best pizza) and "Totti´s place" (best home made foof ever!). Horses were in very good shape and we very nice rides every day. This is definitely a place you need to come back! I would go every year if I could:) Home made food was excellent. Mark, Pippa and Raz took such a good care of us and made sure that we were all happy on our holiday. A perfect place to relax and enjoy the nature on the mountains, this was a trip full of good memories which I will never forget.

Date of stay: May 2014