“Family breakfast ”
Review of Oscars

Oscars
Reserve with OpenTable
Oscars is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Saltcoats
Cuisines: Scottish, British, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic find. From the outside I would never have expected such a fantastic dining experience.

We arrived for breakfast and it didn’t disappoint. Absolutely perfect coupled with a vegetarian option for my daughter.

Will definitely be back.

1  Thank pandos9

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant on the sea front - very good service from Melissa. Very fast service, did not need to wait long for delicious chicken - Melissa very helpful- I would recommend this restaurant. I will come back when I’m in the area .

3  Thank SUNLOVER073
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

As a child I would come to Saltcoats so I brought my Granny for the day on Thursday. To my surprise the old bowling ally had disappeared and was replaced by a restaurant. The wee man on the ice cream van recommended talking a walk along to try the cafe bar Oscars. WOW...... Food was absolutely amazing I had the mushroom tagliatelle and my daughter had the mac and cheese creamy and cooked to perfection. My Granny had the lentil soup and hot apple pie the girls made sure she was well catered for. All in all a fabulous experience with the best view of the coast. All the way home my gran raved about the food her words "Oscars should win an Oscars"

3  Thank Leanne M
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was at oscars with my granddaughter using a groupon for a main meal and entrance to the cinema, my chicken came and it was purple and under cooked inside, I gave it back to the waitress and she took it back, then came back and asked if I wanted another one as the cinema was starting in 10 mins I told her I didn't have time for anything else, she said fine and that was it, not even a apology or a voucher or something for another meal, we will not be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank LSJF66
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We go often for breakfast. Quality is very good, well priced and service from all the staff is excellent.You can’t go wrong

Date of visit: April 2018