“Wonderful experience.would 100% recommend it if you visiting Dungarvan”

Solas na Mara Helbhic Seaweed Baths
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Ring
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful relaxing experience. I had a seaweed bath here today. I loved every minute of it from the relaxing steam box to the sea water bath with seaweed. My skin felt amazing after it. Lovely chilled relaxing atmosphere created by staff. Thank you

Date of experience: September 2018
Cian O, Owner at Solas na Mara Helbhic Seaweed Baths, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you so much - we're delighted you enjoyed it!

All reviews
"gel"
"cycle"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Heavenly! Beautiful scenery, a warm welcome, expert staff, a calm, relaxing atmosphere - an extraordinary experience. An individual steam sauna to open pores, hot seawater pumped straight into a cast iron bath, and then a soak in serated wrack, freshly picked and oozing mineral packed sap...

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Came here with my daughter this morning.
We had massage and hot seawater and seaweed bath. Brigid my therapist was excellent I came out with new shoulders. The bath was so relaxing with a time in the steam box first. I would highly recommend Solas na Mara if you have some spare time for relaxing.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Gillian H
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband, whose in a wheelchair, were lucky enough to get booked in for the following day for the double bathroom and Hot Sea Water and Seaweed Bath. The room was quite small but had two seaweed baths and one steam tub. There are cold drench showers over the hot baths but my husband's wasn't working not that he was bothered. Despite this we really enjoyed the experience. We found the hot sea water and Seaweed to be wonderfully relaxing. We felt no meed to have a shower after the bath and were told its better not to. You dont smell of seaweed or feel sticky or anything afterwards just very relaxed. We'll definitely be back. Note: I would have had a massage afterwards but they were fully booked so ring in advance if you want to be sure to get in.

Date of experience: August 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2018

For years a seaweed bath has been on my bucket list. I travelled home to Southeast Ireland in September and had planned to go to Sligo to try the baths there. Then I discovered Solas na Mara only very own doorstep!

I booked in for a bath and massage treatment package. It was worth every penny. The girl who greeted me and gave me my massage ( I apologise for not remembering her name) was very pleasant. The bath was a treat and most relaxing, in fact I just about fell asleep. The gel that came out of the seaweed was soft on the skin. The steam closet was an unexpected extra!

My massage was a dream! I didn't want it to end.

Heed the warning in the title. All you will want to do is lie down and sleep after it!

I just wish this place was on my doorstep right now. I will definitely visit it next time I am home. Thanks you for the wonderful experience and delivering more than I expected!

Date of experience: September 2017
8  Thank Borrosgirl

We're really glad you found us! And glad our seaweed bath delivered on your expectations!!! Fáilte ar ais when you get the chance!