“Loved it”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed 20 May 2012

This place was great, especially for the money...service was very friendly, we got upgraded to a free suite because they had one available, and they were very helpful with all questions we had. Room was decent size and clean, jacuzzi was great....no issues whatsoever. Short 10 min drive or so to AC...would definitely stay here if we go again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 April 2012

First I'd like to say that the staff is very friendly. No issues there. Unfortunately, when we arrived at 6:30 PM they had given our room away by accident. Apparently the new staff thought that the folks they gave it to had the same name as me... So all they had left were standard rooms. I made sure to check out the room to be sure it was not the garage or something. On first inspection it looked ok. We got a $30 refund making the cost $59 for the night.
Everything was justa bit shabby. Holes above the shower surround,toilet seat wouldn't stay open on its own. A 1 inch gap under the door to the outside let in light and god knows what else in the night. The floor was loud under my feet and I don't know how loud that would be downstairs. Pillows were cheap nautical brand and linens were scratchy.
Also, the fan on the AC wouldn't stay on - I need that white noise to sleep. Very annoying.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 9 March 2012

My boyfriend and I chose to stay here for a week in March, we then returned the following week as we really enjoyed our stay and the service we received from Jay & staff.
The rooms were a good size, clean and had some nice extras you don't normally see in a standard hotel room. Extras like rocking chair, decent coat hangers, floss and toothbrush.
We stayed in 2 different rooms, the first one had a large flat screen tv which was a nice bonus.
Unfortunately the only thing that wasn't suitable for us with this property was the wifi. We rely on it and it just wasn't consistent. Jay and staff were very obliging in trying to fix the problem even offering to contact their IT person to sort it out, which we very much appreciated but it just wasn't practical for us.
We have been travelling around the country for sometime now and it was very nice to feel like our business was appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLK2222
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I have stayed at many places in galloway,absecon,atlantic city, but this one stands out as much better than most. Very clean, quiet, and inexpensive. We even got upgraded to suite at no extra cost.

Room Tip: Near North bound entrance to Garden State Parkway
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

On a recent over night trip to Galloway we spent one relaxing night at Relax Inn after searching TA for a review chose Relax Inn and was VERY happy with our choice. Very clean accommodations and the king size bed was very comfy much like ours at home. Nice quiet location. Breakfast was included. Pleasant office staff. We would not hesitate to return again.

Room Tip: Ground floor room 106 central location
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank panabrite
Reviewed 27 January 2012

This is the 2nd time my husband and I stayed at the Relax Inn. The hotel is really nice, clean and the staff go out of there way to make you feel at home. Jay at the front desk is really nice and friendly. We stayed in the room with the king size bed and the jacuzzi and it was so relaxing and nice. I would recommend anyone to stay at this place. It is off the main highway so nice sleeping at night and very quiet. There are many hotels in this area but this the best by far and the most reasonable for the price. I definitely will be going back to the Relax Inn and I recommend you check it out for yourself you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is probably the best place that I have stayed in AC so far. Great customer service and excellent rooms. Location is the best set back from highway and a very peaceful place to stay. Amenities in room far way exceeds any chain hotel amenities or more equivalent. Breakfast was just enough to get a nice jump start of the day. I stayed here for couple nights and maid did a great job whenever I needed to make up my room. Overall I had rockstar stayand will no doubt stay again and again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
Travelodge Atlantic City
Travelodge Atlantic City
#10 of 18 in Galloway

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!