Relax Inn
US$57
Hotwire.com
US$85
getaroom.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We live in cape may county, and were evacuated last year and again this year due to hurricanes. We were just looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay. I found Relax Inn on the internet and decided to take a chance. When I called the staff were very friendly and helpful. We also have a small dog which they allowed us to bring with us. The rooms are VERY clean, no bedbugs, small fridge in room and also microwave. The outside of the property is just as clean as the inside. I can't emphasize enough how friendly the staff are. It appears to be a family run hotel. This last time we stayed, I was thrilled when we walked in the room and there was a jacuzzi!! Not a tiny dirty one, but very large and immaculatly clean!! I would HIGHLY reccomend this hotel to everyone. Atlantic City is just down the road, and there are many nice restaurants in the area. Why pay a fortune to stay at a casino, when you can stay here for half the price and probably get a nicer room. Again, I can't say enough about what a nice place this is!!!! Thank you

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I have stayed on this in many different motels in this area of rt 30 and this hotel is by far the best. It rooms are very clean and the area is very quiet. It is a very good value especially on Sunday thru Thursday. The staff if very friendly. Highly recommend for a very experienced traveler in this area near AC.

Room Tip: Stayed in both first and second floor and both rooms very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The Relax Inn is clean, comfortable, quiet and economical. If you are coming through or staying here to be near work this is a nice place that you will happy with. Many people I work with like to stay here. It is close to nice restaurants. I like that Denny's is nearby and open 24/7 so that I can eat when I like to eat.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2012

My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon. Have absolutely no complaints. Service was great, very friendly and very professional. Great price!!!, The room we stayed in was very clean and as was the outside of the building. The 2 men inside were awesome and very helpful with anything we needed or had questions about. Close to AC and Ocean City, Loved that we werent staying on the main road so it was pretty quiet for its location. The continental breakfast was nice, the rooms ac worked great and was quiet, the jucuzzi was a +++. I seen some comments on here about stains on the towels, and from personal expierence, our towels had no stains, but if you drape your towels over the curtain rod you will get a yellowish mark from where the rod meets in the middle, so that may be why there were stains. But we could not be happier with where we stayed and the service we got for such a great price. Will definatly be bringing the kids down and staying here again!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed in one of the rooms on the second floor. First we were happy to find comfortable room but upon looking around we found our bed linen not changed from previous guests. The mattress had huge dried up stain covering almost half of the mattress. It did look like a urine stain. Why to keep dirty mattress like that. If management reading this review, do something, buy a new mattress so guests do not feel disgusted. The only thing was good is the close proximity to AC and reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple