Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Such a nice hotel. A breath of fresh air compared to the anti-family jammed packed smelly hotel casinos in Atlantic City. The only problem was there was frequently nobody at the front desk including when we wanted to check out.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The staff were helpful and polite, the room were nice and clean with a jacuzzi in the room! We got free breakfast in the morning and they is a main pool there. If need anything extra just ask the front desk and I got what I needed. It's a little distance from boardwalk but there's a shuttle. More affordable and more amenities then a hotel.....loved it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My parents wanted to book This hotel for our weekend away and how can u say no to a free hotel stay. After arguing with 'syed' the manager about them not going to except the credit card cause my parents weren't going to be there(even though they had it on file)...we decided to pay for it on ours and parents have us cash instead. Stay was ok with a ok breakfast. We paid at the end and got a receipt. Now it's hours after check out and we find our parents were charged too!!! This hotel is trying to scam people of money! Don't stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mommakateh
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We didn't have any complaints about the room or lobby. The location is a bit of a hassle as it is on a divided highway and access to the Garden State Parkway going south is a challenge. The breakfast was OK, but poorly staffed. Some containers of food were not working well...clogged cereal canisters, for example. They could spruce up that service and go a long way towards making this a more pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

After having read some of the recent TripAdvisor reviews, I was a bit skeptical in making our reservation at this property. Upon arrival, however, we were most pleasantly surprised. The property is very neat and clean; the personnel are most courteous and accommodating. The shower in our room (contrary to other reviews) worked perfectly! Plenty of towels and soap; lots of drawer and closet space. All in all, a very comfortable place to "hang your hat" for a few days. The location about 7 to 8 miles from the hustle-bustle of Atlantic City, is ideal; a short run on Route 30 East is all it takes. Would definitely stay at this property again, thanks to the very pleasant Messrs. Syed Amin and Monjur.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

In town for work and my job scheduled me to stay here for 3 nights, after the first night I had to call my job and force them to change hotels for me. If you don't have a car don't expect to eat, there's nothing in the area unless you want to pay $40 for a taxi. Hotel has no restaurant, no food nothing. It's attached to a highway so you can't even walk anywhere. I was woken up around 5am to a strong smell of someone smoking marijuana on my floor. I went downstairs and asked if I can get my room changed I was told no, he said I would have to purchase another room! I told him about the smell of someone smoking weed and he acted as if I was making it up, the smell of smoke coming through the vents in my room was unbearable, I sat in lobby for 4 hours arguing with this "manager" I finally got my job to change my hotel for rest of the trip, do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE, it's a dump!

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Comp5789
Carlson Hotels C, Corporate Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care at 1-800-967-9182.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with some buddies. The whole hotel had a stench. We came to our room and 3 of the lights just plain didn't work. 2 of the 4 bathroom towels and washclothes were used which suggests the bathrooms were not cleaned. Yellow water in the tub and in the sink were also visible. When I went to speak to the host he was talking with two young ladies on the couch in the lobby, completely nonchalant. When I told him of our problems we were told I'm sorry can't do nything about it tonight. Welp! In Needless to say, our stay was bad.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Agmottley
RayCountryInn, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed apologize with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. My apologize again for the inconvenience that you shared at our hotel.

Syed Amin
Front Office Manager
Country Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 25 in Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Hampton Inn Atlantic City/Absecon
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway

Address: 100 W White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9435
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Price Range: £51 - £132 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Absecon Hotel Absecon