Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club
US$61
Atrium Inn(Galloway)
US$98
US$77
Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)
US$47
US$91
US$34
Travelocity
US$79
TripAdvisor
2,758 results
All reviewssea viewatlantic citymain dining roomlobby barbreakfast buffetred door spaoutdoor poolhotel is beautifulself parkingweddinglpgatennisstocktonmarriottvaletconferenceac
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel is way too expensive for what you get, first off the pool was swarming with biting gnats and there was thankfully a nice lady sitting next to me who offered big spray because everyone was gettin eaten up by these gnats it was so bad I only spent an hour maybe poolside and avoided it the rest of our trip. #2 I felt like I was at my grandmothers house, the furniture, shower curtain and window curtains are hideous and did not give me the relaxes feel I was paying close to 300$ to stay in a room. #4 no turn down service... I have never been to a hotel except maybe the holiday in which mind you costs maybe 150$ per night that doesn't have turn down. And lastly #4 I was not only overcharged 400$ (thank god I checked my credit card acct) but the price for my room was verified twice one time at check in and once at check out (by a manager!) and when I called regarding the extra 400$ on top of my portion of the room I was told they incorrectly (their error not mine!) informed me of the total room price and that they would reimburse me for the over charge minus the additional 9$ they forgot to charge me. I was dumbfounded and thought I was being prAnked.... 3 weeks later and I still am arguing with them because I still have no refund on my credit card acct. DO NOT STAY AT THIS DISGUSTING UNPROFESSIONALLY RUN HOTEL - soooooo not worth it trust me myself and a friend (who was overcharged 700$- why? How? Who knows absolutely inappropriate) will never ever go back again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dansing4652
Danielle S, Front Office Manager at Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

We welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Let me begin by saying that I can smell mold in a room a mile away. And, my room had mold in it. It was room 132. I thought that if we put the air conditioning on the smell would dissipate but it did not. We were late for a wedding in the area so there was no time to change the room. It was only for a night so ....

If you are a golf fan, I think you'd be very happy as the grounds are nicely manicured. The pool is clean and spacious. Breakfast was good. You might stay there if you loved golf or had a wedding in the immediate vicinity. Other than that, go for Atlantic City. My daughter's room next door was fine ( a bit musty) but smelled better than mine. It is dog friendly and the staff was helpful. The check in and check out policy is a bit ridiculous though. Check in at 4 and out by 11.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ldtc2
Danielle S, Front Office Manager at Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words and constructive feedback as it helps us grow on a regular basis. We will continue to focus on adding value to your experience through enhancement of our service standards.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The hotel has a lot of charm. Was there for a conference. Was lucky to get a room near the pool entrance. Ask for a room not so far down the hall, especially if there for a conference. Food at conference was great! Floor in room seemed damp from humidity.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danielle S, Front Office Manager at Dolce Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

We are happy to hear about your experience and thank you for being a returning guest. We hope to see you many times again in the future and have an opportunity to showcase our golf and spa services to you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel is beautiful! The restaurants and bar were extremely nice. The grounds are impecable! I was there with two dozen of associates. Many of them utilized the golf course and loved it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will continue to enhance our products and services to ensure a memorable experience for our guests. The Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club is the area’s only full-service golf resort set upon 670 acres of Woodland Park just across Reed’s Bay from Atlantic City. It’s a historic place with an atmosphere of history and tradition more usually found in the Old World such as St. Andrews, Gleneagles and Carnoustie. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I got the suite for a week it was unreal the decor the cleanliness was superb just a little annoyed that its to far to be called right near Atlantic city they dnt have shuttles there or anything the golfing is mind boggling the pro shop is awsome I wud go bak again xept the price isn't really worth it there are beautiful Marriott condos a few minute walk away and its under the Stilton owner ship and those are all very nice three bedrooms Jacuzzi porch kitchen

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are very happy to hear about your experience and look forward to having you back on a leisure trip.