“Good, Basic Italian Eatery in Galloway”

Romanelli's Garden Cafe
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Galloway
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Full service bar Great Happy Hour drink and Food Specials 4-7 PM Daily at the bar Serving Breakfast & Dinner Early Bird Menu Prime Rib Specials on Weekends Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Specials Reservation Accepted No Longer Doing Live Music on Saturdays
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Just had dinner there earlier this evening. Good basic Italian dining. Casual atmosphere, friendly and attentive wait staff. Portions were very generous and food was good. Nothing extraordinary but a place where you won't go wrong!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Me and my wife went to this restaurant just now , after about 10 minuts we got up and left . No service what so ever

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My parents live locally, and whenever I visit we try to make a stop to Romanelli's. The French onion soup is my favorite, and they have a huge menu with something for everyone.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We ate here for dinner one evening while staying in a nearby hotel. There were four of us, and we didn't have to wait but got seated right away. It was our waiter's first night on the job, and he did well. The food was just ok, I had the eggplant rollotini, which was unbelievably tough and kind of fishy tasting. I should have sent it back. The "pasta with sausage" dish didn't please my husband, and the other two people in our party had pasta that was ok, but nothing special. I asked for a wine list, but the waiter forgot to bring it. Most reviews before mine said the food was good, so maybe we just choose an off night or menu item. To me, it was average.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed at the Seaview Stockton for a few days right down the road. We stayed on property for all meals but one lunch in 4 days... on the morning we left, we stopped at Romanelli's for a brunch type of meal, terrific choice. The server was a pretty cool guy and very friendly... the other servers seemed equally attentive and seemed like they may actually enjoy working there.
The food we had was all well done and you we all got more than we could finish and well worth the money.
It's a few weeks ago since we were there so I cannot share what we had... but I can still tell you that we will be back next year when we return for our group's yearly visit to Seaview... and we will be recommending the cafe to others we will be with.

The ONE drawback I have about this place is the size of the menu.... there is waaaaaaay too much on it.
But that is a small problem when cleanliness, value, atmosphere and taste are all top notch.