“Great Lasagna”

W L Goodfellows & Co
Reserve with OpenTable
W L Goodfellows & Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Galloway
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our extensive menu features Gourmet Burgers, Creative Sandwiches and Cool, Crisp Salads on the lunch side.For the hungry dinner appetite our specialties include Sweet Thai Chili Glazed Mahimahi, Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Shrimp & Asparagus Summer Style, Lasagne, Chicken Pot Pie, Roasted Herbed Chicken, Sizzling Fajitas, Fresh Cut Steaks, B.B.Q. Baby Back Ribs, Italian and Stir Frys and Our Famous Original French Fried Lobster Tails. Have a warm “Apple Crisp” for dessert. A solid craft beer menu featuring over 80 bottles and pouring 12 rotating Craft Beers. Half Price Happy Hours from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 Monday thru Fridays includes house drinks, domestic and imported bottled beers and most appetizers. Coffee drinks and cappuccinos. Sunday Brunch from 11:00 a.m. Children’s Menu. Reservations accepted.
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lasagna”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I'm not a review type person and don't usually do these sites but after reading some of the most stupidest reviews I've got to chime in lmao!

Being a New York Italian, I've eaten my share of what I consider delicious Italian food. I think of myself as a pasta expert lol. This was our 3rd time visiting Goodfellows on our way to AC and so far I've been happy happy and full when we leave. I felt compelled to lets others know that their lasagna is da bomb! During our visits, my wife and I have ordered their chicken alfredo, pasta bolognese, caesar salad, pizza and a super delicious cheese cake! But if you're a lasagna guy like me I know the joint to stop at on the way to AC.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tommaso S
James C, General Manager at W L Goodfellows & Co, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Hello Tommaso,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic compliment about our Lasagna and thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

It's no secret that good food takes hard work and a lot of love. Our Lasagna is one of our most time consuming dishes to prepare. We are happy to hear all that hard work has paid off. We care a great deal and are passionate about serving up a quality dinning experience to our guests. At Goodfellows we believe that every customer is entitled to an enjoyable dinning experience. For 29 years Goodfellows has worked hard at delivering a great dinning experience

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

If you would like to discuss your experience with us please feel free to e-mail us at fun@wlgoodfellows.com.

Bedford, Texas
“Great Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went with family & 1st cousin I never met or knew I had until a year ago-Food & service was excellent.

Visited November 2013
Thank you so much for your compliment and for taking the time to share your experience at Goodfellows.

We work very hard on a daily basis to serve our guest using only the best quality and freshest ingredients. Your feedback is very important to us.

Our family takes great pride in what we do and for over 29 years we have always taken customers input very seriously, good or bad. Our fresh quality ingredients and portions are what sets us apart from the crowd.

Thanks again for your compliment.

Monroe, New Jersey
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with a business associate. Nothing special. I asked for no cheese on a food item and they included it anyway. Not a big deal. They charge $4 for a side salad which was just some lettuce and tomato. Not the worst choice you can make in the area but if you are looking to impress or swoon, you'd be better off elsewhere.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Goodfellows. I am sorry for any inconvenience and that we did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to apologize.

I'm sure you'll agree that it can be very frustrating going the grocery story and seeing lettuce at double its normal price. At Goodellows we have to adjust pricing on menu items to coincide with market fluctuations also, including lettuce which happened to be at an all-time high in October. Our normal side salad price is $2, which it is currently.

At Goodfellows we've seen couples meet, turn into families and have watched their children bring their dates to Goodfellows. I'm sure everyone has their favorite place to impress or swoon but we can attest to a lot of swooning going on in our dinning rooms...lol.

Again, we do apologize and hope we see you in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Like a TGI Friday's but Pricier”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed at a motel on the White Horse Pike since we were going to AC for a concert on Saturday night. Since we got a late start, we needed to grab a quick bite before the show. There really isn't many "nice" restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the motel we were staying at other than Goodfellows, so we went there since it was only a block away. The manager of the motel described Goodfellows to me as "Like a TGI Friday's, but pricier." Her assessment was dead on. The restaurant was nice, the service was good and friendly. It has an extensive menu and also an extensive beer selection. My only complaint was that it was a little pricey but, I’m sure it was cheaper than we would have paid in AC. In a pinch, I would go back again.

• Visited October 2013
Loveville
“Service not the best”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The service is not the best at least it wasn't for us. The food is very good though. We had a party of five adults. I ate the fettuccini alfredo & I was very happy & would get it again. My mom had the meatloaf said it was salty. The pork BBQ was very good. You do get charged extra for sides which is disappointing. You can only get two refills & you are charged after that. I drank water & I was surprised that it wasn't bad. I believe the waiter told me it was filtered. All in all I would visit again if in the area.

• Visited October 2013