“Awful Room”

Add it.
China Village Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed 22 August 2005

I recently stayed at the Best Value Inn in Galloway, New Jersey and I would never stay there again. The motel is supposidly non-smoking, however my room had the overpowering odor of old cigars. The smell had permeated everything in the room including the linens and pillows. The worst part was definatley the bathroom. When I first checked into the room I thought the bathroom had black grout aroung the tile on the floor; I realized later that it just appeared black because it was filthy- I am not sure if it had ever been properly cleaned- and there was a dead bug in the corner. It was disgusting!

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank jps
There are newer reviews for China Village Inn & Suites

A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed 24 August 2004

I stayed at the Best Value Inn this August and really enjoyed my time. The staff at the desk actually spoke english and that was a definate plus! I had checked in to the Days Inn two doors down and checked out right away. My wife told me always trust big franchise names...never again! As soon as you enter the office in this motel it smells fresh and clean. The staff was really curtious and the room was excellent. I told my comments to the General Manager in the morning and he told me to post his views on this site. I would hope you stay at this motel on your next stay. They even give out VIP discount cards when you check out.

• Stayed: August 2004
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Atrium Inn
Atrium Inn
#7 of 18 in Galloway

Been to China Village Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about China Village Inn & Suites

Address: 232 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9563 (Formerly American Lodge)
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Price Range: £25 - £52 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — China Village Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your China Village Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.