China Village Inn & Suites
Rest Inn(Absecon)
Tri Way(Galloway)
Liberty Inn(Galloway)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2006

I was very pleased with this motel. The rooms were large and clean. The price was fantastic and the gentleman at the front desk was very nice. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
NEW YORK
Reviewed 12 September 2005

the prices were outrageous. the first night was 110.00 but the 2nd night the price jumped to 190.00. if i would have seen the picutures of the bathroom i would not have stayed. the bathroom toilet was disguisting. it looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in months, someone must had voimited in it at some point. the floor in the bathroom was filthy. there were ashes, dirt and dust all over the floor. i guess the housekeeping department was on vacation! the room was smokey, maybe because there are no smoking and non-smoking rooms. the chairs in the room were ripped and stained. my family and i were afraid to even get in the bed. we slept w/ our clothes on the first night. i went to the local shoprite and spent 15.00 on a toilet brush, latex gloves, bleach wipes, cleanser and sponges just so that we could feel comfortable using the bathroom. i also had a small dog and i wouldn't even let her on the floor. i was afraid she would eat something and get sick. don't open the dresser drawers or the the drawer in the nightstand you may find a surprise that you are not expecting. one good thing was that i didn't see any live bugs. oh, and the staff, the one guy in the "office", is friendly, but not very knowledgeable, the landscaping is kept up, and the outside appearence of the motel looks terrific, but that doesn't cut it, the room was horrible, and that's w/ a capital H!!!

• Stayed: August 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2005

I recently stayed at the Best Value Inn in Galloway, New Jersey and I would never stay there again. The motel is supposidly non-smoking, however my room had the overpowering odor of old cigars. The smell had permeated everything in the room including the linens and pillows. The worst part was definatley the bathroom. When I first checked into the room I thought the bathroom had black grout aroung the tile on the floor; I realized later that it just appeared black because it was filthy- I am not sure if it had ever been properly cleaned- and there was a dead bug in the corner. It was disgusting!

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank jps
A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed 24 August 2004

I stayed at the Best Value Inn this August and really enjoyed my time. The staff at the desk actually spoke english and that was a definate plus! I had checked in to the Days Inn two doors down and checked out right away. My wife told me always trust big franchise names...never again! As soon as you enter the office in this motel it smells fresh and clean. The staff was really curtious and the room was excellent. I told my comments to the General Manager in the morning and he told me to post his views on this site. I would hope you stay at this motel on your next stay. They even give out VIP discount cards when you check out.

• Stayed: August 2004