Rodeway Inn Galloway
Tourist Inn(Absecon)
Relax Inn(Galloway)
Rest Inn(Absecon)
View Hotel
Country View Inn & Suites(Galloway)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Spent Saturday evening there with my kids; I am not pretentious by any means, need to travel on a budget but expect the place the be at least clean. The sheets on one of the beds still had hairs on them, EWE! The toilet was not cleaned, there was left over food in the freezer, there was sticky stuff all over the front of the TV, the TV was not working-they did come immediately to fix that. There were no fitted sheets on the bed, there was splattered blood on the wall next to the second bed, the chairs were filthy...The location is ideal, on a main strip with lots of restaurants, the motel is well lit. There was trash on the ground near the dumpster, was still there the next day-no one bothered to pick it up, motel is 10 minutes from Atlantic City. I ended up taking my kids out to dinner and stayed out as long as possible and left the motel early in the AM to limit our time spent there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

First time staying here and I was very impressed. The first thing when I walked in I was greeted by the owner Neil (who is very friendly) and was informed that he had upgraded our room for free. Nice clean hotel with very comfortable beds. Definitely a good experience and good price. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joshua G
Reviewed 28 March 2013

i was greeted very nice my room was on the first floor bed was nice room was very clean and i had a nice stay the staff was very helpful was close to were i needed to be i the manager neil was very funny ..

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Its a good motel. the price is negotiable. the desk's friendly. its quite. the internet's good. stayed there for 3 days.no major problem.. however the breakfast was not satisfactory. It dint fill my tummy (giggles) .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank matthewbutcher
Reviewed 21 August 2012

years ago when I went there, wasn't much satisfied. Lately went to the same hotel and to my surprise, i managed to get a room. The manager greeted warmly. The room was good. It can do even better. good hotel now ;)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple