I booked this room specifically asking for a NON smoking room. The smoke stench was enough to make you sick. There were cigarette burns on everything-linens, table, bathroom vanity, bathtub, toilet, kitchenette counter, kitchen shelving (no doors) floors & rug. There was an ashtray on the table. When I asked the owner why there was an ashtray in a non-smoking room he said "they smoke anyway". A worker came in & sprayed some air freshner thinking he could cover the stench up. Of course it did not work. I was told to "open the window". No amount of fresh air would ever help. This room was "pre-paid" & the owners said there were no others available or clean. I asked if I were ever to return to a NON smoking room what the cost would be. Within 15 minutes I was told-3 different prices. The first price was the same as the internet price-the last price being $10 more than the internet price. I said I would call IF I WANTED a room. Several weeks later one owner called my phone (at 12:30 AM) & wanted to know "if I was coming" she said "I gave her my card number & I had a reservation". I told her NO-I did not reserve a room-I did not call her. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who is a non-smoker. I would also recommend keeping a close eye on the financial end of these hotel owners.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Studio Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.