“I love this hotel”

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
eht
“I love this hotel”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I come here all the time just to relax. I check-in and great dressed then go and get my nails and feet done first. Then I come back to my room and order food and enjoy a nice swim in the pool. I haven't had not one problem when I come here. You couldn't get me to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is small, adorable and has great rooms and a lovely pool. The staff cannot do enough for you and they have accommodated me in every possible way. It also has the best pillows. I do not want to leave.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

As soon as my boyfriend and I got to the hotel, we had to buzz in when we got there and we buzzed it and nobody came, we kept having to buzz it and about 15 minutes later someone finally came out. It was only about 11pm, so it wasn't even that late.

When we got into our room it smelled, really bad, the sheets smelled gross like they never wash them, everything was dirty in the bathroom, the headboard above the bed was all scratched up. They didn't give us any towels or small shampoo bottles or even soap to clean up with. For $120 I would at least expect some shampoo, soap, and towels. The beds were very very uncomfortable, and the sheets were the cheap itchy kind.

I did not feel safe in this hotel, I made my boyfriend sleep by the window. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, there are plenty of other hotels on the same road that looked much nicer, and safer for less.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Anastasia K
New york
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The travelodge is the best! The hotel was a great price!the manger was very pleasant .the room was nice and clean. When I come back this is where me and my family will be staying.the hotel is near all of the shopping areas. It's close to alantic city and all of the good Resturants.also the cleaning lady was very nice.me n my family really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Lola2591
Absecon
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was the most disgusting flea bag motel from hell.
they charged almost $100 a night you couldn't cancel unless it was three days in advance. The other motels on that street offered room for $ 25 and up. My family stay at one on those and it was tons better. This place never vacuums the rooms stunk of cigarette odor. There were holes in the walls doors and the toilet paper holder was falling out of the wall. We took the tp off so we would be blamed for their lack of repairs. We stayed here because of the Wyndam Rewards name. If this what we get for our Rewards membership we will never renew this program. This place was the biggest dump I have ever stayed in. The tv and phone also didn't work. We were lucky the toilet even flushed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

2 Thank Danielle C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Crystal Inn & Suites
Crystal Inn & Suites
#10 of 18 in Galloway

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Atlantic City

Property: Travelodge Atlantic City
Address: 316 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205-9565
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Galloway
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Galloway
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Atlantic City 2*
Room Have 40'' Flat Screen HD TV,HD Channel,HBO, All Rooms Have Fridge-Microwave-Coffee Maker-Hair Dryer ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Absecon Travel Lodge