“Needs Renovation big time”

Travelodge Atlantic City
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Galloway
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I had stayed at this hotel in July. I am not a real picky person, but when it comes to dirty. This place topped it off. There was some a kid toys behind the night stand with something growing in it. The flies were everywhere, a bunch of dirt behind the toilet and the rug smelled like mold. The room was only 10 x 10 area, way too small for 4 ppl. The TV remote didn't work at all. When I checked out they didn't even attempt to refund money just said oh well. I will NEVER stay there again

Room Tip: This is NO A+ from the Better Business Bureau that is A LIE....
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy B

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed here for a few days it was great very well kept rooms very nice property bob is very profestional he is great at costomer service, the staff here are great they go outta there way to please the guest .The pool is nice and very lovely my wife and kids really enjoyed it here thank you again to the factilty for a welcomeing relaxing stay !

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Roberthudson1
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This hotel is kept so nice the rooms are spacious very clean the beds are the most comtable I've EVER SLEPT IN ! Big mirror with vanity style lights with enough space to put all ur cosmetics not too mention the pool is awesome, I've stayed in many hotels with pools and this pool is the nicest and deepest on the pike it's also kept very clean . I was in a bad situation and bob helped me out he is understanding and nice it's like a family here very welcoming and bob also keeps up with the place he keeps the parking lot looking great it's safe here the galloway police are very close there are cameras for you protection this hotel is a great place to stay and recommend it to anyone my son said he never wants to leave lol thanks Bob for being so kind
A happy guest, crystal Norflet

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I come here all the time just to relax. I check-in and great dressed then go and get my nails and feet done first. Then I come back to my room and order food and enjoy a nice swim in the pool. I haven't had not one problem when I come here. You couldn't get me to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is small, adorable and has great rooms and a lovely pool. The staff cannot do enough for you and they have accommodated me in every possible way. It also has the best pillows. I do not want to leave.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

As soon as my boyfriend and I got to the hotel, we had to buzz in when we got there and we buzzed it and nobody came, we kept having to buzz it and about 15 minutes later someone finally came out. It was only about 11pm, so it wasn't even that late.

When we got into our room it smelled, really bad, the sheets smelled gross like they never wash them, everything was dirty in the bathroom, the headboard above the bed was all scratched up. They didn't give us any towels or small shampoo bottles or even soap to clean up with. For $120 I would at least expect some shampoo, soap, and towels. The beds were very very uncomfortable, and the sheets were the cheap itchy kind.

I did not feel safe in this hotel, I made my boyfriend sleep by the window. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, there are plenty of other hotels on the same road that looked much nicer, and safer for less.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anastasia K
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The travelodge is the best! The hotel was a great price!the manger was very pleasant .the room was nice and clean. When I come back this is where me and my family will be staying.the hotel is near all of the shopping areas. It's close to alantic city and all of the good Resturants.also the cleaning lady was very nice.me n my family really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Lola2591
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galloway
Country Hearth Inn Atlantic City/Galloway
Courtyard Atlantic City
#9 of 49 in Atlantic City
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway, NJ
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township

Been to Travelodge Atlantic City? Share your experiences!