Highly recommend! Reasonably priced, excellent customer service, owners are very flexible with check-in/out times, and attentive to details. Only 16 rooms total so a very nice, private, and relaxing place to stay. They even made us early breakfast when we had to leave early in the morning for excursions. Sarah and Flavio do an outstanding job and we will definitely return when if we get the chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush green palm trees and bushes. Built right on the beach so forget your shoes and relax. A perfect place to chill-out. Taste an Authentic Italian Pizza from our wood oven and enjoy your food on our newly built beach terrace next to the Indian Ocean. Welcome to Waikiki....Feel at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Jovago.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani