We had a perfect stay in "next paradise beach resort" in august 2013, despite of cloudy weather was it a good time in Zanzibar. If you want to go to Zanzibar, this is your hotel!!
The staff was very kind and wants to help you with everything. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (on the beach) were very delicious. Lots of fresh coconuts were taken out of the palms for our children, who loved it. The cigalas and lobster with SA and Spanish wines, mmmmm.
The extremely fine sand on the beach, top!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani