Our stay at Next paradise was amazing from the minute we arrived. The manager, Metka showed us to our room, which they upgraded to a beachfront villa. It was incredible, very private with a large veranda, and a shared swimming pool with only 2 other villas. We were given a welcome coconut drink and were asked if we would like the 4 course seafood dinner. When we heard it we immediately said yes! The menu varies daily but we enjoyed lobster, crab and dorado amongst other seafood. The quality and presentation were outstanding. We also both booked in for a massage which was very reasonable at 30 euros for an hour. I really can't highlight the friendliness and professionalism of the staff enough. They all did everything they could to make it a luxurious and memorable experience. We were keen to go diving around Mnemba Island and Metka phoned around dive schools to get us on a dive the following day. She knew exactly who to ring and we had a brilliant morning diving with Scubafish. The beach is only metres from the hotel and is lovely to swim in at high tide, and at low tide it's nice to cycle up the beach using the bikes the hotel lets you borrow. Thank you to all the staff for making it the perfect end to our trip around Tanzania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani