Unforgetable breakaway, Resort is managed very well which in turn benefits guests. staff are friendly ,professional and very caring when it comes to making the family welcome.
Full board is great ,and open bar ,cocktails,snacks all day make for a real treat.
Beach is fantastic,Nice clean sandbank for wading and collecting shells.
Beach hawkers, mainly Masai boys are actually great fun .Great paintings on offer for bargain prices.
Rooms clean and gardens very special,Dont miss a walk around ,Property must be approx 20 hectares.Swimming pools fantastic and spotless.
Wiill most probably spend time at this resort again.
Phillip,Gail, Robin and Jessica.Cape Town.South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani