“Million dollar plaque”

Magic Milk Island Art
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Ashley the owner was very personable and took her time with my husband and myself. Our plaque turned out amazing and the quality is great. Can't wait to make this a yearly tradition.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank missa0122

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We had a great time making our 6th anniversary souvenir! Ashley was such a joy to work with. Our art turned out beautiful!! Can't wait to get it hung up in the house. I will be sure to visit them again when we are in the area.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Aprylberry
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Always an awesome experience! Picking out the shells, seaglass and decorating is SO much fun! I had my daughters footprints done every month for the first year and now we do them every three months! I have also made several gifts for people, they loved them!! Definitely NOT a place to miss whether you are local or on vacation.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Beachlovermama_1985
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

My kids loved picking out the shells and seaglass and had a great time making their art in the sandbox. We went to Angell and Phelps for the tour and got some yummy samples while we waited for the art to finish. Highly recommend this place if you have kids or are in town visiting.

Date of experience: March 2016