Pirates Cove
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$119
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$151
Hyatt.com
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$168
US$142
  • Pool
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$133
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$118
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$129
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$114
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Agoda.com
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$73
US$67
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe room was super cleancommon areasocean frontunitbldgbeachredonebalconydishwasherelevatorflorida
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I stayed for a month and a half at and loved every minute of it! Beautiful ocean view, helpful staff, close to everything--couldn't have asked for a better place to live while waiting to close on my house! The room was super clean, cozy, and nicely decorated with beach decor. I'd recommend Pirate's Cove to anyone wanting a true Florida vacation experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Andy K
Reviewed 26 December 2012

My husband and I was driving to Florida on our honeymoon when we stopped by Pirates Cove. We came across a wonderful lady named Alice who rented us her condo for a wonderful price. We had a gorgeous view and seen dolphins every morning. It was so nice and peaceful. The condo was georgeous and had everything that we needed. We wanted to thank her for her hospitality and give her our overall thanks! We had a wonderful time and honeymoon there thanks to her!

Rich and Lori
"honeymooners from Ohio"

Room Tip: Ask for Alice!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lori S
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I had a great summer stay here. It was right on the beach and very comfortable with a beautiful view. The closeness to many great restaurants made finding a place to eat easy. My only issue was that the hotel restaurant was not completed yet.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deanna S
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I stayed here over the summer and I found it to be a great stay. The location is great I needed only to walk over to some great seafood restaurants that are across the street. Also the view of the beach is magnificent your really in the center of all the action on the beach. My only issue was some of the renovating construction that was going on.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Very clean and well managed. Easy to find-straight shot from exit # 256 on I-95. Direct oceanfront with oceanfront pool. Restaurant on site, but closed and temp. Very reasonable rates with periodic room rate specials. out of business.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family