Sand Castle Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tropical Suites Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Pirates Cove(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Royal Holiday Beach Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Famous Shores Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Dolphin Beach Club(Daytona Beach Shores)
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewssun deckclean roomswithin walking distanceother guestsplace to staysandcastlebeachocean
FilterAll languages
Boonton, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 August 2003

This will be our 6th year going to the Sand Castle. My husband & I just love the place. Very friendly atmosphere. Love the owners. Its like our own house. Can't wait until we're there.

Reviewed 2 July 2003

In May, my husband and I stayed in Daytona Beach for our 15th anniversary. We selected the Sand Castle Motel because it was on the beach and very well priced ($75.00 a night for a JACUZZI room). We were very satisfied! The staff was very friendly. Even though the rooms are older, it was very clean. When our maid found out it was our anniversary, she went across the street to the 7-11 and bought us a bottle of wine. It was very convenient to everything around and right off the exit, no traffic. We are planning to bring the kids back in October and can't wait. I definately recommend this motel if you're on a budget and want to have a very enjoyable stay with a clean room and friendly staff.

Southampton Long Island
Reviewed 27 May 2003

Me, my husband, and a few of our friends came down for Biketober Fest last October, and we had a blast! I had never been down to Daytona, but glad I finally did. Staying at the Sand Castle was wonderful, even though I got extremely sunburned the very first day. The people there were very kind, helpful, and fun to be around, and that's why we are coming down again this October o do it all over again!! So, save us a room guys, we shall return. Thanks for everything once again!! Miss ya!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 May 2003

This was our first visit to the Sand Castle Motel and we found it to be very clean & comfortable. There is a oceanfront sundeck on the top floor for all guests to use. The sunglow pier is only a few hotels away making it a very short walk if you want to fish or just have dinner. The rates are good and the owner was warm & friendly. A nice place for the family. We would stay there again.

3  Thank oceanmist
Rochester, NY
Reviewed 28 December 2002

Sand Castle Motel has been a part of our family history for the last 20 years. My parents started taking us to the Sand Castle for spring break or fall break vacations. As we have married and had kids of our own, we too have returned to the motel on the beach.

In room kitchenettes, pool, balconies overlooking the beach have made this place a home away from home. Even during biker's week. the lodgers are family friendly.

Its a safe, economical place for mom's coming alone to visit their kids at Embry Riddle college, or have some me time.

An older mom and pop motel nestled in among the large high rises that gives a feel of how Daytona Beach used to be.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member