Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Dolphin Beach Club(Daytona Beach Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
Good 3.5/5
Dream Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
Great 4.5/5
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
Great 4.5/5
Pirates Cove(Daytona Beach Shores)
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsocean viewrooms face the oceanthe breakfast areabreakfast stafffree breakfastlate checkrooms were very cleanprivate balconythe staff was greateach morningbagelsheated poolbike weekoceanfront roomtina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We stayed during Hurricane Sandy on Oct.27, 2012. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and nice a bit small but it was fine. We stayed ocean front on the 4th floor the view was beautiful on Sunday morning after the storm.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
HIExpress-DBS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in our little piece of heaven. People hate to leave. That means that we have done our job by making sure your stay is as good as it can possibly be so that you never want to leave our little piece of paradise. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Every room is ocean view! I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn Brand in a number of years...

We were pleasantly greeted at the desk. Very late arrival, glad I had my confirmation number at hand, she couldn't find my reservation at first. Once I gave the number, she located it quickly.

Loved the ocean view, private balcony to watch the sunrise! Before we checked out, we had to walk the beach. Absolutely beautiful beaches!

Room Tip: The executive suites are very large.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

It really is all about the view. Not many hotels can boast that all of our rooms are direct ocean front. No one wants to lean around the corner to see our beautiful beach. My staff is a big part of what makes us the best place to stay on the beach. Now that you found us, don't stay away so long.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I've been going to this hotel for years and is now a Holiday Inn and it is fabulous! They have done some wonderful renovations that made this property even nicer. The view is always fabulous from the private balcony and with the mini fridge, micro, coffee maker, pool, beach and nearby restaurants you never need to go far from this property to have the most wonderful time. The only problem is leaving, plan on giving yourself an extra day or two or three.
Lily at the Front desk was terrific, she was friendly and very helpful, was able to get me a room on the floor I preferred and gave me some suggestions for things to do and places to go. Kevin at checkout was great, and yes I will be going back hopefully many times. Debbie

Room Tip: All rooms face the ocean, so the view is fabulous from all!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank debbie L
HIExpress-DBS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. These are exactly the kind of comments that we love to hear. We want to be your only choice while visiting Daytona Beach so it sounds like mission accomplished. We have received many comments about the great changes that we made to the hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed all of our beautiful hotel. Lily at the desk are just two of our stars that help to make us the best hotel on the beach.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Usually the first thing I do when I check in to a hotel is call the front desk to ask for extra towels and pillows. Not necessary here! They had extra towels for us during our recent 4 night stay and the pillows and especially the bed were very comfortable. Awesome view of the ocean, private balcony; good breakfast every morning, close to everything on Daytona Beach. The place is clean, and the staff is very accommodating. I would love to come back here and stay again!

Room Tip: we had the top floor, but no matter what room you are in, the view of the ocean is right in front of you.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Our goal is to provide great value, great pillows, and superior service to satisfy every guest every time while creating a lifetime of memories. People hate to leave. That means that we have done our job by making sure your stay is as good as it can possibly be so that you never want to leave a little piece of paradise.. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back when you can make it again.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

My family stayed there for weekend getaway.
The cleanest hotel bathroom and pool among Daytona Beach areas as far as I experienced.
We used to stay in Hilton oceanfront, but this one provides a kind of cozy, clean & quiet place, good breakfast, all beachfront balcony room, without any extra costs such as resort fees, parking fees.
If you want quiet and peaceful weekend in beach - not luxury though - ,
we do recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! We are so thrilled to have you and your family stay with us. It is great to hear that you think we have the cleanest bathroom on the beach, I have had other people tell me that but it is always nice hearing it again. We look forward to your next visit!