El Caribe Resort & Conference Center
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$120
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$156
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$91
HIExpress.com
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$100
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
Agoda.com
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$123
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$175
US$152
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$141
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$62
US$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsbagelsocean frontroom was cleangrocery store across the streetcontinental breakfastpools were cleanfull kitchenwinn dixiemaintenance staffbasketball courtan older hotelshuffle boardenjoyed my staytwo queen bedsstaff was very friendlyheated poolfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We have stayed here before and I am always PLEASED!! Rooms clean, Staff is wonderful!! Great family stay for us!! we will be returning. 2 pools, right on beach. GREAT GREAT GREAT!! Price was good and reasonable!! beds made and clean towels every day.

Room Tip: All rooms have a Beach view!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ElCaribeResort, Public Relations Manager at El Caribe Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

We love our repeat guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to send such great comments our way. All our staff are dedicated to providing each guest with a pleasurable stay.
See you Soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Pack, unpack and pack again.
We do not like doing that sequence, however when you stay at El Caribe
you do not want to go home.
What a nice time spent at their beautiful hotel!
All the staff from management on are full of kindness, great service and lots of smiles to make your stay enjoyable. They are always ready to accomodate your needs.
The view is outstanding, the pools always inviting and you are ready to RELAX...
Also a well supplied Continental Breakfast gives you the needed nutrition to enjoy your day filled with activities.
Other amenities are conference rooms, cathering, laundy areas, convenient walking distance to Post Office, Shopping Plaza, restaurants and shops.
You MUST check it out for yourself...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
ElCaribeResort, Public Relations Manager at El Caribe Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

If you are looking for a relaxing beach vacation -Welcome to the El Caribe Resort. As this guest kindly mentions, we are the perfect spot to RELAX and enjoy the beauty of Daytona Beach . Our wide, white sandy beach beckons to the cool waves of the Atlantic Ocean. From our oceanfront rooms with balconies, to our pools with spacious sun decks-the views are spectacular. You are always on vacation at the El Caribe Resort.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

In June I spent 2 weeks at an extaordinary Hotel on the beach in Daytona. It is an older Hotel but the rooms are enormous and the views are breathtaking. My room came with a seperate bedroom, full kitchen, and a patio facing the Ocean. The Hotel has 2 pools and a nice continental breakfast every morning. The staff treats you like family, and the General Manager, Robin, was always very helpful. I've been to Daytona several times over the past few years, and only wish I had found El Caribe sooner. This is definitely my Daytona home in the future.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are enormous with incredible views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
ElCaribeResort, Public Relations Manager at El Caribe Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

What a great review for the El Caribe Resort. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best possibe experience for our guests. When a visitor takes the time to send such great compliments our way, we know our efforts have achieved their purpose. See you soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I don’t write recommendations often… but when I do it’s reserved for a well deserving property like El Caribe Resort & Conference Center.
As a businessman that spends a great deal of time on the road, I’ve stayed at more than my share of hotels … and that’s why when I find a real home run like El Caribe - which makes you truly feel like it’s your home away from home – I’m thrilled to enlighten both vacationers and business travelers alike.
In this day and age were all looking for a great place to stay at an affordable price… and in my opinion El Caribe does that and much more. Their accommodating staff makes you feel welcome right from check in and the two pools in the back are a great place to have fun and unwind. And if it’s the ocean you’re after, this place is right on the ocean with very easy access gates.
I’ve noticed in some reviews that individuals have attacked the hotels outward appearance. And to them I say… you’re right. The outside may not be the most inviting hotel I’ve ever seen, HOWEVER… this is a classic example of Not Judging a Book By its Cover! While some may argue that the hotel can use a facelift… I say thank you to the ownership on putting an emphasis on what I really care about in a hotel… the ROOMS!
I stayed in a one-bedroom suite during my first stay and an efficiency during my next stop to Daytona. Both rooms were very comfortable and had all the comforts of home. I also saw a couple of their other units which are two and three times bigger than their one bedroom suits.
The maid service is top notch and they’re always looking to make sure you have everything you need. In fact it was one of the maids (Lena) that was quick to show me some of the bigger suits. You can tell the personnel are proud of the property they work at and it shows.
If you’re planning a wedding, bachelor or bachelorette party or even a business seminar they have suites big enough to comfortably accommodate. To the best of my knowledge this hotel has the biggest suites in Daytona for such events.
The one thing I’ve also noticed in some comments is a complaint about their breakfast. They do not advertise or offer a full breakfast. It’s your typical Continental Breakfast that includes cereal, bagels, donuts, fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee.
I loved my stay and know that this will continue to be a regular stop when business or pleasure finds me in Daytona! Thanks for a great stay El Caribe!

Room Tip: I found that the rooms in the South Tower were real nice. That would be my recommendation because that's where I stayed. Also if you're requesting a one-bedroom suite 609, 610, 709 and 710 are great choices!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank UConnRocks

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful review. We are going to post this, so that all of our staff can see how their efforts to please our guests are so important to all. We realize that it must have taken some time to give such a detailed and glowing review of our property.
We deeply appreciate your efforts to present the advantages of staying at the El Caribe Resort. Welcome to our family!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I usually stay at another hotel but it was time for a change so based on such glowing reviews I decided to go outside my comfort zone and give it the benefit of the doubt. When we pulled up my heart sank even my other half said wow it looked better on line. I booked this also because I didn't want to pay a resort fee or be charged a parking fee to park my own car and besides it was one night. Lobby definitely nothing fancy but didn't bother me. Check in person very nice. The room smelled kinda musky. I always inspect the room upon arrival my other half just stands back and smirks...that's how I am. Another reviewer said the refrigerator and microwave along with coffeemaker were plugged into a strip which it was. The balcony had a wood door not a sliding glass one. The Tv granted I'm there for beach looked like a shadow which was a smear from some cleaning agent that permanently on the screen which is a shame because its a nice flat screen and I ran my finger across and it was covered with dust. The headboards were peeling and the lamp on table was spotted with rust spots. The chairs in the room arm rests were like sticky...gross. The pillows were limp sheets cheap and stratchy. Shower had a buildup ring around inside couldn't see it very dim light but I felt it by accident...again gross. Our door had problems closing ....my other half explained thats because wood swells in heat so pull it shut. Toilet had a steel old push down handle. And a sign posted up saying to be energy conserved can we reuse our towels if not they will replace them....Ok I really wanted to like this place its a shame it has potiental. Maybe the good reviews came from the other tower. I happen to see what products housekeeping uses for cleaning...enough said. Again I only stayed for one night. My other half said he would pick the hotel time. We are giving it 3 stars only because everyone we came acrossed was pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank petitechick1214

We appreciate all reviews and that you have taken the time to notify us of your concerns. Thank you for the kind compliments for our staff. If our front desk staff is alerted to any room problems from our guests, they will always provide other accommodations if they are available. We have been running at full capacity, especially over the July 4th weekend, so this may not have been possible