Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seven Seas Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Delta Hotels Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Ocean Court Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Hawaiian Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
The Seascape Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Tropical Manor(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewsawesome placedirect beach accessdonutsbike weekfull kitchenpropertyoceanaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Owner Operated Hotels are my favorite place to stay because you can count on them being above board in every way, and this little GEM is no exception!! I stayed in Cottage 44, one back from Oceanfront. This is my first time here and I figured since I was going to be gone most of the day I'd save money and not get the Oceanfront. Plus since I was staying a week (which turned into 10 days) I'd spend the savings on other vacation expenses. After a few days I decided I wanted to move to the Oceanfront so I could enjoy the early mornings and moonlit nights with my dog in the comfy Chaise lounge chairs. Unfortunately they were booked. Lesson learned! OPT FOR OCEANFRONT! Reserve in advance! I still enjoyed the cottage very much! Quite, Clean, Comfortable & Safe! Recently painted and updated, its hard to believe they were built in 1929! The cute kitchen, flat screen, eating table with chairs all very nice. The Temperpedic Mattress was great. I could see the ocean from my window and there is two chairs outside the door but there's nothing like Oceanfront! Continental breakfast served each morning fresh fruit & pastries coffee etc. The Newspaper deliver to your door each morning was a real treat. I stuck my head in one of the Suite style rooms that was being cleaned, they looked very nice too. Very friendly staff all around. The grounds are immaculate, the pool clean, gas grills you can pull right up to your room or grill oceanfront by picnic tables. Shuffle Board too! This is my new Home Away From Home from now on!!

Room Tip: OCEANFRONT COTTAGE A MUST! South corner one the quietest
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just got back from my second trip at The Shoreline in Daytona Beach Shores. The owners and staff know everyone by name and are so friendly and will bend over backwards for you. I stayed in no.21 which is oceanfront and it is one of those old Florida charming cottages -- very simple but offers you everything you need. The rooms are always clean - housekeeping staff comes daily with fresh towels and always ready to help when needed. I noticed several families staying there on this trip and it's just a place where time passes by, no one is in a hurry, families are enjoying each other, and it's just refreshing. I know I'll be back again next September.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This place is in a central location for all that Daytona beach has to offer. The cottages have old Florida charm and are very clean and comfortable. The best thing is the space around them, all laid to lawn so you can choose sun or shade all day and of course the direct beach access. We stayed in no45 which is ocean front and in the corner. This cottage has the most privacy and an awesome view. I also thought the cottages just behind were pretty as they were scattered around a garden area. As you can see from my pics there has been new landscaping and paving and railings - this makes the place look loved. I'd highly recommend the cottages for those who like more outside space than a hotel balcony can offer

Room Tip: Cottage 45 offers the most privacy due to the garden bending round at this point.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lapso77
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This summer was our second stay. We already feel like family. The staff was friendly and hard working. The rooms (cabana this time) were clean and comfortable. Great value for a beach side stay. I would and have recommended this resort to friends and family.

Wayne and Hollie Dykes
Green Cove Springs FL

Room Tip: Get a cabana garden view. Your area is shaded to sit outside.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was our 2nd year here, everyone was as friendly and helpful as we remembered. There were lots of familiar faces from last year. A great place to stay. Lots of remodeling had been done and still going on to upgrade an already great place to stay. Everyone is family! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013