Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seven Seas Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Delta Hotels Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Ocean Court Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Hawaiian Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
The Seascape Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Tropical Manor(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewsawesome placedirect beach accessdonutsbike weekfull kitchenpropertyoceanaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This will be our 6th year at Shoreline. My first year was with my extended family, and I enjoyed it so much, that when I came home to my husband I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Shoreline. The following year we made it a family trip with our sons. Every year following we have never given it a second thought as to where we are going for our holidays!!!! The owners Nae and Guy have made it a beautiful place to stay! The cabins are well kept, very friendly atmosphere and the office staff are always there to help and to make your stay enjoyable!! Looking forward to our holidays again in May at the Shoreline!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lori z
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Spur of the minute getaway. No reservations. Walk-in, SUPER people, Got a small cottage very clean. Older hotel, but very well maintained and clean. Nice pool area and a very large grassy area for kids to play or put your chair. Great place will be back..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachbum4878
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was our 9th year at Shoreline. What can I say? Each year gets better. Since Nae & guy took over everything has gotten better....service...grounds....friendship. They are very attentive to your needs. We will be back next March for our 10th year and I am sure it will be just as pleasant a stay as our last 9..THANK YOU Guy, Nae, Corinne, Karen & Alex for your compassion & friendship over the years!!!!!

Room Tip: They are all good. It really depends on your like and needs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JillTamworth
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We have been staying here during the winter months for a number of years and each year we find improvements have been made. Guy and Nae, and the office staff, are always ready to help with any need, and go above and beyond making sure you are comfortable. It is also nice to know that the owners live on the property and are there to take care of you, unlike a corporate owned hotel/motel. We love being there, and always look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela K
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My husband and I stayed for six nights and every morning we could open the door to our cottage, stay in bed and look at the sun rising out of the ocean. The cottages are so cute and very clean. And this property is dog friendly. Our dog, Maggie, just loved it too. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. One thing to mention is that my 6'6" son would have had a hard time in the cottage we were in, so if you are tall, you would want to stay in the other units on the property. Thank you, Nae and Guy ... we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple