Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seven Seas Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Delta Hotels Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Ocean Court Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Hawaiian Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
The Seascape Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
  • Pool
Emerald Shores Hotel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Tropical Manor(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewsawesome placedirect beach accessdonutsbike weekfull kitchenpropertyoceanaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Wonderful facility perfectly suited for our family vacation ! We have stayed many places in Daytona over the years but this is the place we will return for many years to come. The room was exactly what we were looking for. Perfectly located right on the beach, on the quieter side of A1A. Clean, well appointed with a kitchen for cooking breakfast and having lunch. Our favorite thing was there were no lobbies or elevators to walk through dragging sandcastle molds, boogie boards, etc. Just literally walk out your door and onto the beach. We are already planning our next vacation to Shoreline !

Room Tip: If you have option the stand alone cottages are excellent, they face the ocean and are of course separate free standing cottages.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 337rebeccac
Sneha D, Owner at Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We can't wait to have you back! We have great repeat guest rates. See you soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Great service, clean, charming little oceanfront suites. Everything was in great working order. Can't beat the location! Right in the middle of everything, we walked across the street to a fantastic meal at Mikes Galley. We'll be back soon. Thanks to the staff for a great mini vacation.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie J

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I started going to shoreline when I was around 9 years old with my family. My husband and I starting coming after our first year of being married and our 3 kids grew up vacationing here every year. This year we got to see our granddaughter come with her parents (our daughter and son in law) at age 7 months! So I have been coming to Shoreline almost 40 years! It's the only place we would stay in Daytona because it's clean, small, family friendly and right on the beach. Most families are repeat guests who you look forward to visiting with each year. The former owner took over from his father until he decided to sell and the new owners are constantly making new improvements. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a peaceful vacation in Daytona Beach Florida.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dayna F
Sneha D, Owner at Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We always love hearing about our guests stay, especially our repeat guests! Thank you so much for bringing your granddaughter with you this time, hopefully she will turn this into her vacation spot when she gets older! We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

There is absolutely no other place I would stay in the Daytona Beach area.
This is our sixth stay in a row and The Shoreline just keeps getting better. Like I've said in my earlier reviews, this is a real taste of "Old Style Florida" with all the modern conveniences.
The facility is clean and secure. The landscaping is beautiful and functional. The swimming pool area is sparkling clean and great for family swimming and sunning.
But, there are two specific things that make Shoreline really special. 1) There is a real sense of community and friendliness, and 2) a Staff that is friendly, helpful, and totally accommodating.
This year when we arrived, Nai, one of the owners met us on the sidewalk before we reached the office with our keys, a smile, and the warmest of welcomes. Not one day passed without Guy and/or Nai making sure our stay was the best. And this place would never be same without Corrine and Karen.
If you want a relaxing and quiet vacation directly on one of the best beaches around, Shoreline should definitely be your very first consideration.
We are already planning our next stay there.

Room Tip: Be sure and let the staff know as much about your planned stay as possible. The room choices vary and the offerings differ suites to cabana style lodging to full apartment facilities.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Gunny214

It's always a pleasure to see you and your family every year and to watch your grand babies grow! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. See you next year!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My Wife and I have been to Daytona quite a few times, We started taking my daughter at age 1 1/2 years old. We took my Three year old Grandson this time. We enjoyed the pool, the beach, and most of all the atmosphere, of the Cabana Cottages. We stayed in #48. You have to experience the site, smell, and sounds of the surf, poundings the beach, while you relax in front of your cottage. There is nothing like it. As For my Grandson, we hardly could get him out of the pool. When we walked to the beach he would head out to the waters edge and play in the surf. I don't think I've smiled, or laughed, or had such as fantastic time, in my life.
The cottage was just the right size. We had or own kitchen to cook our meals if we wanted to,
and the maid service was great. The pool was amazing. The other guest were polite, and about the friendliest people you could meet. We had Pasties, Fruits, and Coffee, waiting for us every morning, and Karen in the office is such a sweat heart. You just can't make this stuff up.
Oh, did I mention the Spectacular Sun Rises, You haven't seen one till your sitting in front of your cottage at the cabana cottages.
I just want to personally say thank you to the owners of the Shoreline/Cabana Cottages, for such a great place to stay and such great service We will be back, as for me, the Shoreline / Cabana Cottages are # 1

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank gary a

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that your stay was beyond memorable. We love to hear about our guests stay and how much they enjoyed it. It was an absolute pleasure meeting your grandson and I am happy to hear he loved the pool. We hope to see you again soon!