Emerald Shores Hotel
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$120
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$95
HIExpress.com
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$99
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
Agoda.com
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Groupon.com
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$110
Agoda.com
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$100
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$123
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$213
US$156
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$141
Travelocity
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastocean frontnew carpetoceanfront roomlarge rooma great place to staywill stay there againprivate balconyfire pitvisit daytonapool deckfamily vacationbike weekdonutsspring breakbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We have stayed at Emerald Shores several times, in the last couple of years. The fromt desk clerk has always been very nice to us and remembered us. She has dark short hair and as always I forgot her name, but she is super nice.
It was really nice to meet Bradley Reising, We met him last year and it was good to see him again this year. It nice to see a friendly face of upper management.
We live in Lakeland, Fl. and come over to see Daytona Cubs play Flying Tigers( were Cub fans).
We celebrated my husbands birthday last year and this year, June 9th.
Now the rooms are great and clean, oceanview the best.
I just wondered if you have a suite at your hotel? In the pictures I see leather couch and the room looks larger.
I guess I'll close for this time. We might be seeing you real soon.
Thank-you, Ruth and Bob Vlcek

Room Tip: We like oceanview the higher the better.
Reviewed 20 June 2011

We had to call the front desk three out of the five days we were there to ask them to clean our room.We were informed that Florida law said they only had to change our bed linnen every third day.The second day there we woke up to ants all over the bathroom floor.we would never stay there again.

1  Thank chloe021
EshGm, General Manager at Emerald Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2011

I am truly sorry that your five day vacation at the Emerald Shores Hotel was not up to your expectations. Our housekeeping staff services all rooms on a daily basis by 4pm unless there are requests made for no service or Do Not Disturb. After reviewing with the front desk staff, the Guest Request Log where all guest requests are written down to ensure a quick response and our Executive Housekeeper Kim I do find that you contacted the front desk. Sheets are changed on the third day of a multiday stay but Kim did change your sheets sooner per your request. She did follow up with you to ensure the rest of your stay was a good experience. I do have the following GM Welcome Letter posted so if there are any concerns during a guest's stay they can feel free to contact me and I will listen and work to resolve any concerns. Since we did not get a chance to talk you may contact me directly 386-872-4500 during the daytime.

Welcome!

I am delighted to have you as my guest and would like to wish you a very warm welcome to the Emerald Shores. I trust you will find your stay with us both pleasant and comfortable.

It is our aim to make your stay comfortable and our friendly staff is at your service to help you should you need any assistance or advice. We want you to feel like you are at home.

The Daytona Beach area has so much to offer visitors. I am sure you will find many interesting places to visit and activities to enjoy close by. Please feel free to ask the staff for any assistance you might need.

We are continually striving to improve our services as we believe that Quality Wins.

If there is anything that I can do to make your stay more comfortable please let me know. I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Bradley A. Reising

Reviewed 18 June 2011

This is a decent hotel and one of the better 2 star hotels I've stayed in.
Pros: Clean, family friendly, free breakfast, comfy pillows
Cons: needs some updating, scratchy blankets, no in room coffee

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mammakinsinfl
EshGm, General Manager at Emerald Shores Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2011

You had a great time and that is fantastic. I will review your suggestions with the staff and always welcome input on how to improve the hotel. Hope to be your next choice for your hotel when you vacation in Daytona!

Reviewed 18 June 2011

My wife and I recently spent our 32nd wedding anniversary on the Daytona Beach and our stay at the Emerald Shores Hotel was great. Bradley the manager runs a cleanand,friendly operation. Jen at the front desk and Dolce in housekeeping deserve five stars for their service. Here's a dining tip. Go to DJ's Deck under the Dunlawton Bridge and eat at the bar. The lines are long but no waiting if you sit at the bar.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

It is nice that the staff is being recognized for their hard work. It shows in how great a vacation you had in Daytona. Our mission statement that is energized by the staff is to be "The Cleanest and Friendliest Hotel in Daytona." We appreciate our returning customers and hope to see you again on your next stay!

Best Regards,
Bradley A. Reising

Reviewed 18 June 2011

Well even though it isn't a nice new hotel doesn't mean it didn't fulfill us!! For $100. per night ocean view, I was happy! Free parking, 24 hour hot tub and pool if your quiet they don't mind! Friendly staff, Microwave and Fridge, Balcony, Cable, wifi. You can rent an umbrella at the desk for $30. a day with 2 chairs and a little table. They even came and moved us because the tide came up. The rentals are your 9-5 that day! Grocery store and gas stations all across the road as well as lots of surf shops! Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

It was great you had a relaxing family vacation! The beach chairs rentals are very popular as the summer heats up. The Emerald Shores Hotel is Daytona's newest hotel and was newly constructed in 2004 and we work to maintain it . Please come back and visit us in the future!