My daughter and I stayed at Emerald Shores Hotel a few weeks ago. We got a great rate on a room with a kitchen area. The room was very neat and clean. The view was gorgeous overlooking the beach and pool. We were greeted by Stacy who was very friendly. I was really surprised at how fast she had everything ready for us to check in! It was very fast! Everyone was so helpful and nice! We were having a problem getting our ac to turn off and I told the man at the desk. In 10 minutes someone came to our room and check on it and fixed the problem! Also, it was the evening hours so I never expected such fast service. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach