Bahama House
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$126
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$111
HIExpress.com
US$127
US$116
Hampton.com
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$167
US$142
  • Pool
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$114
Agoda.com
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$133
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$168
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$112
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Agoda.com
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$73
US$67
1,596 results
All reviewshappy hourcocktail hourcontinental breakfastocean frontunderground parkingmixed drinksfresh baked cookiesbagelshot tubfree drinksgreat place to staystove topfull size fridgeevery eveningevery morningoceanfront roomsmall kitchen
Reviewed 12 March 2009

My husband & I spent 5 days at the Bahama House if any thing was wrong it was we didn"t stay long enough . We went to Orlanda 1 day (only 50 min away )the light house is only 15 min away. we enjoyed happy hour and meet some very interesting people there WE WILL GO BACK NEXT SPRING

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuziQ85
Reviewed 7 March 2009

We are repeat visitors over the last 10 years and BH is our first choice for a hotel on the beach. Warm friendly staff, protected parking, breakfast & nightly cocktail hour are great pluses. We visit our grand kids and have them stay with us and they love the amenities also. My wife & I highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brubic
Reviewed 6 March 2009

Last summer we stayed at the Daytona Bahama House hotel and it was an amazing experience there. Very clean oceanview colorful designed room and many magical treasures hidden all around the hotel. The breakfast was extremely beautiful and we enjoyed the coctails. Hope to stay there again next time..

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelsilva
Reviewed 25 February 2009

The staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions for restaurents. This is a nice quite hotel, very clean. Cont. Breakfast is sufficient and the happy hour is fun.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2009

After checking their website, I called looking for an oceanfront room with a full kitchen, which the website says they have.
Upon arrival, I received an ocean"view" with just a kitchenette.
I asked about the oceanfront, since my wife and i were going to be there for 13 nights. I was told that I didn't pay for an oceanfront. Yet I was not offered the rate for an oceanfront.
I asked about the full kitchen, lie the website says they have, and was told that they don't have, or never had full kitchens. We were really counting on a full oven, instead of a microwave and just a two burner stove.
Next was the in-room safe. When I asked about that, I was told that I could have a key, for $ 1.00 per day. Spare me.
Finally, The hotel boasts free wireless internet. Well, the wireless internet has not worked a single day since we've been here. I keep being told that the provider is aware, but they haven't come out o fix the problem. Then I was told to use the hardwire internet. Well, I spent 3 days, and 5 visits from the engineering department before our room would receive internet.
I spoke to the General Manager, and he promised a price reduction for all of the problems.
I just received my bill for 13 nights......no reduction of any kind.

I would NOT recommend this property.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)