Perry's Ocean Edge Resort
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$120
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$138
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$90
HIExpress.com
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$100
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$156
  • Pool
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$101
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$142
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$141
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$62
US$58
Agoda.com
1,250 results
All reviewsdonutsindoor poolnorth toweracross the streetputting greenbunk bedsevery morningwinn dixieshuffle boardcoffee and juicegrocery storehot tubthe cottagesfamily vacationrooms are cleanthe past yearsfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

A great location for a family to come to and stay for a great vacation. We will be back next year. The closeness of the beach, and pools for little ones as the adults. The location is perfect to come and stay for a day or a week or longer. the staff is very professional and polite. If you need/want something, just ask and an attendant will be close by to help. The view of the water is always on view. We had a great time and will return next year and many years to go. I can guarantee a clean and comforable room and a awsome view from all rooms and balconies.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Clean, great beach frontage and green belt, great indoor and outdoor pools. Building itself is mature but very nicely maintained, with great ocean front rooms with awesome views, nice kitchens, nice indoor and outdoor pools. Very nice Tiki bar and nice guests, very friendly staff. Only suggestion because I sometimes visit in February would be to heat the out door pools. They do have a warm indoor pool for cold days, but I like to be outside in Florida. Perry's is a great place to stay and a good value. Enjoyed my experience as always - multi repeat customer.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

As stated above the staff was great.

Room Tip: Avoid the atrium.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

There was so much right with our stay that these observations are mostly meant to help you if you decide to stay. While the staff was top notch the facility did lack in some areas. The outdoor pools and ocean front green were great but the indoor pool and atrium were dirty and musty. I would avoid this area and rooms. Also, after discussing my rate with other guests at the hotel I was disappointed to learn that I was paying a premium for the same room as another guest because I was on a group rate (family vacation). I am sure there was an explanation but I did not pursue it. Perhaps they snagged a summer special but we are talking $50.00 a night difference – or slightly 33% more for the same room - that was a bit hard to ignore. Over all I would recommend this hotel as the issues I site are not serious problems with the hotel or staff. Just try to be as informed a consumer as possible to make certain you don’t fall victim to the same room pricing situation. As stated above the staff was great.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a great beach hotel for our family. It's one of the few things in Daytona Beach that keeps us coming back! Kids suites with bunk beds or full kitchen rooms available. Nothing fancy, but clean and lots of little extras (donuts every morning, indoor pool, activities, shuffleboard, etc.)... and you can't beat having a beautiful lawn to relax on just on the edge of the beach! It's just a little pricey in my opinion.