Perry's Ocean Edge Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Tropical Manor(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Hawaiian Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Ocean Court Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Castaways Beach Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Sun Viking Lodge(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Grand Prix Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Seven Seas Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)
1,250 results
All reviewsdonutsindoor poolnorth toweracross the streetputting greenbunk bedsevery morningwinn dixieshuffle boardcoffee and juicegrocery storehot tubthe cottagesfamily vacationrooms are cleanthe past yearsfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2009

I have been coming to Perry's for a few years now for a family reunion. I have always enjoyed it but this year I began to notice some changes:

1. My room in the North Tower at the price of $195.00 a night including taxes was a bit of let down. I do not think they are maintaining the place at the same level any more. First of all, I had a missing chair from my dining set. I was fed a line of bull the first time around. The second time around they scrounged around until the found me another chair.

2. The wood double seated chair on the balcony that has the table between was broken. The webbing was broken too and it was filthy with green mold.

3. The tub was not clean...there was hair in it when I got there and the trash can in the bathroom had not been emptied.

4. The elevator to the North Tower needs some serious work. It hesitates and is extremely slow. The stairwell stinks like someone urinated in there.

It is just a shame because the concept of this place is wonderful. They are not keeping it up now. It is going down hill fast. The price for this place is not worth it anymore.

4. There was one ice tray in the fridge but they did send me two more.

5. What I am really mad about is the indoor pool. The chemicals were so strong that my 5 year old granddaughter broke out in a horrible rash with bumps. We had to seek out medication and two days later she still has the bumps. Also her skin is really dry and looks kind of white. Also, her hair was literally burnt. You could hear it crunch. She has such beautifully soft hair. The more I think about it the madder i get. In addition, the same thing happened to the 8 year daughter of my niece who was staying with in another room. Her rash came a day later. I noticed it was strong myself but never dreamed it would do this kind of damage to children. beau

• Stayed: July 2009
3  Thank readingsully2
Reviewed 17 July 2009

This past June, we spent a week at Perry's with a total of 5 families. The first night we arrived at about 10:00pm after driving from Ohio straight thru the 2 rooms we wanted next to and connected to, wasn't going to happen. So one family had to stay in one room and move the next day. Finally got in our rooms about 11:00pm and the kids not happy. Two days later I get a call from my credit card company about charges to my room for each family. Turns out the front desk never asked for a method of payment from the other families. So, my card was charged for the whole week for 5 families. I had to spend time straightening this out. On the following Thursday my daughter stepped on a piece of glass in the hallway of the third floor. Went to the front desk to let them know this happened for cleanup. This piece was the size of a quarter, a nice size cut on the middle of her heel. The front desk never asked of her condition, if a doctor needed, nothing. When we left Saturday morning the blood was still on the hallway floor. So this was a lousy stay at Perry's.

• Stayed: June 2009
2  Thank Ohiovacationers01
Reviewed 4 May 2009

this was a hotel was a package deal we stayed in to go thru one of those buy in deals, we walked in the room and my eyes and sinuses instantly closed up from the urine smell, the mold and mildew on the ceilings and walls was gross, and the overall cleanliness was just disgusting. the pool area didnt look bad, but look at the dump they want you to sleep in before you sign in - obviously we went down the road after looking at 3 different rooms, and each one being just as gross as the last one. and the staff acted like they could care less. fitness center - lol - 5 broken down machines.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beachscene5
Reviewed 14 April 2009

Do not be fooled not all rooms have a private balcony like it advertises! Sure, this place would be awesome if you are going with your children, DO NOT PLAN A ROMANTIC GETAWAY! AWFUL AWFUL I MEAN HORRIBLE PARKING !!!!!! They let the kids hangout in the jacuzzi all day long, needless to say I dare not enter it come nitetime when there was no one around!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amytony
Reviewed 1 April 2009

The resort and our room was very clean, grounds were very pretty, service was friendly and prompt, we stayed on the sixth floor of the south tower and the view from the room was great. Our room had a small eat in kitchen which was great and there is a grocery store across the street which saves you from the expense of having to eat out every meal. The resort was very quiet even during spring break. Parking was tight but the secret was to be back by 9pm if you went out. We were very pleased with every thing at Perry's and would highly recomend them to any one searching for a place to stay with their family on the beach in Daytona.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family