So I stayed here for a big party some travel agency had organized. I was pleasantly surprised. The parking was a pain, they did not have enough for the amount of people there and I had to walk a lot to get to the hotel. Good rooms, no complaints.
The party was good. What I was most surprised about was the food. Very good food! they have these buffet style snacks (in between meals) with hot dogs, burgers and the like and they were good! But the real kicker was the breakfast, so many offerings!! It was very good. I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort Panama/Santa Clara