My husband is from Panama so we visit at least twice a year. We try to visit at least one beach resort each time we go. Panama has only been catering to tourists for about the past 6 or 7 years. Before that everything was centered around the Panama Canal. They have some great beaches that are now being developed. The Breezes Resort is on a great beach. It is one of the few resorts that we have been to that serve you on the beach! This is an all inclusive resort. If you are a heavy eater or drinker, the price is great. The attention they give you is better than we have ever received at any other property in Panama. The best time to go would be mid-week. But that is probably the case with any resort! We had a rental car so we drove. It is a little more than a one hours drive from the city. It was a little hard to find because they did not have a large sign on the highway. Friends told us what to watch for. We only stayed one night due to lack of time. But we will go back. The only negative I can think of, they don't have enough seating for the nightly entertainment. You have to use the pool lounges which are not very comfortable. It was really hot when we were there so the air conditioning in our room could have been cooler, probably centrally controlled. English, Spanish and French is spoken by most of the staff. We arrived at 10:00 AM and we were immediately given access to all including our room. Check in is 3:00 PM but they had a room for us. If the room had not been available, they would have still given us access to all facalities, food and drink. Check out is 12:00 noon but we didn't leave until 2:00PM, still able to induldge in all the food and drink. I'm sure the prices change with the seasons but we thought we received great value for our money ($116.00 per person). It is they only place I have ever been that you get your full 24 hour period, plus !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a sprawling Panama beach along the serene Pacific Ocean, our all-inclusive resort has everything you could want for total relaxation. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, Sheraton Bijao is complimented by celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and historic Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama. Come together and share experiences in our warm Club Lounge as well as the resorts 4 restaurants and private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Hotel Santa Clara
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort Panama/Santa Clara