We stayed there on June 1, 2014. When I made the reservations I asked about the drive to their house because we were on motorcycles and I can't do gravel. I was assured that was not the case and that they have bikers stay all the time. Well, it is gravel and up a hill. I was very upset and the only reply I got when I asked about being told it wasn't gravel was "do you want to go somewhere else?". We stayed because my husband rode my bike up the hill for me already and we were tired, not going to try to find lodging somewhere else at 5 pm.
The house was lovely, breakfast was good, but I don't like being lied to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast Ocean Front property is the perfect destination location,to experience one of Nova scotia's most photographed/painted seascapes in a Designated Preservation Area.Relax on your own private Deck and watch the waves roll in, with a breathtaking backddrop view of the Cove/Village, Lighthouse, and Panorama of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Peggy`s Cove Bed And Breakfast
- Peggy`s Cove Hotel Peggy`s Cove
- Peggy's Cove Bed & Breakfast Nova Scotia, Canada