“Amazing luxurious stay!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amberfurb...
Telford, United Kingdom
“Amazing luxurious stay!”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Had an amazing relaxing stay with 5 friend. We had such a warm welcome with arrival drinks. Sarah was so friendly and showed us around. The yurt was lovely, decor was so pretty, we all had great nights sleep with big comfortable beds with great quility bedding and towels.
Everywhere was spotless, the shower rooms are really modern and beautifully decorated.
We had full use of a kitchen with a big fridge, table, cooker and all cooking utensils.
For our first morning we was provided with ingredients for a beautiful breakfast, local sausages, bacon, beans and fresh eggs and bread.
We made use of the large BBQ and also the BBQ hut which was lovely just to sit in on the evening with all the comfy cushions and lights.
There was a very large hot tub which we spend the majority of our time in.
And to top it all of. . . The family pets. . . We all loved them, Sarah asked us if we was dog friendly and offered to keep them away if we wanted but it was lovely seeing little monty and Joel and of course lady Penelope the cat.
5 stars I will definitely recommend! We all can not wait for our next stay in the future.

18 May 2018
Thanks for the lovely review Amber. I really pleased to hear that you had a lovely birthday stay with us. It's great to hear when our guests have enjoyed the full use of all facilities, so it's lovely that you got the use of the BBQ hut even though you didn't use it for a BBQ. I know that the dogs certainly loved having you, and were a little bit reluctant to come back to us in the evening . We can't wait to have you back either, and please don't forget to ask for your 10% discount when booking for leaving us feedback.
Heather W
Lincoln
“Dreamy”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I stayed at Peakes Retreats a quite a few weeks ago now but I wanted to make sure that my review showed how truly magical it was. I surprised my partner by bringing him for his birthday, he had no idea and he was not disappointed. We were greeted with a glass of prosecco and on a chilly day in February it was a lovely touch. Sarah showed us the shower area which smelled like a spa and was spotlessly clean; all of the products we could possibly need were there including a hairdryer and plug sockets (as the yurts don’t have electricity). The shower itself was brilliant and the rooms were lovely and modern without being clinical. Next she showed us the Finnish barbecue hut, which we had intended to use but once we got in our yurt we never wanted to leave. It smelled like burning coals and just seemed like the perfect place for a big family barbecue or a romantic evening meal. Then we saw the kitchen area which, again, was spotlessly clean and comprehensive without losing that “country living” feel. Inside the kitchen was the breakfast hamper with gorgeous fresh produce. The yurt itself was beyond anything I could have imagined. I’d organised with Sarah for a cake to be in the yurt upon our arrival and she recommended a local bakery and it was divine! Sarah had already set up the stove so it was lovely and warm, I couldn’t possibly describe how incredible the yurt was. The décor with candles, fairy lights and beautiful wooden furniture including a comfortable leather couch was dreamy. The bed was comfortable and warm and there were soft, fluffy towels for us to use. There was also a big wardrobe which held everything we needed to cook our dinner (including glasses polish off a few bottles of prosecco!) On our second night we braved the cold and dashed into the hot tub which was beautifully warm and so relaxing. We spent hours under the stars and it was the perfect way to get away from our busy lives and spend some quality time together. Sarah, we can’t thank you enough for what was a perfect two nights.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Mar 2018
Thank you Heather. I know I've already said it but I really appreciate the time you have taken to write this lovely review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and please don't forget the 10% off your next stay with us.
Sarah
Alexandra...
“Fabulous hidden gem”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

A fab weekend spent here for a quiet batchelorette party. Wonderful retreat to unplug and relax in the countryside. The hot tub and log burner made it feel like a real treat, with extra special touches like carefully considered decor in the yurt, and a high quality finish in the luxury bathrooms. A short drive and we were in the Peak District for some outdoor pursuits, with all the facilities for a self cooked hot breakfast to set us up in the morning.

Sarah (and kitty, Lady Penelope!) greeted us on arrival with some bubbles, and made us feel so welcome and looked after.

Although this time had been a surprise organised by my hens, I will absolutely be back for some more rest and relaxation later this year! Thank you! Xx

28 Mar 2018
We can't wait to have you back Alex! I'm glad your hen weekend was a success. The photos I have seen are great- i love Jamie's photo of Lady P trying to gate trash the BBQ hut!!
Good luck with the wedding, I hope it is a magical day for you.
Sarah
Yildirim8...
Kyrenia, Cyprus
“A cosy getaway”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Having just visited the Uk we were lucky enough to be able to stay in one of the Luxury Yurts that Sarah from Peakes retreats has to offer. On arrival we found the stove lit and some great personal touches with products from Neals yard. The yurt was lovely and cosy and we had a fab breakfast basket waiting for us for the next morning which was delicious even if I did over cook the eggs a little!!!! . It was freezing outside but the yurt stayed lovely and warm throughout the night and we just needed to add a few more logs in the morning to get the stove going again.

I would definitely recommend a visit as the personal touches make it feel like a home from home.

25 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back with us in the future- hopefully the eggs will work out better next time
victoi1
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic. Highly recommended”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Many thanks to Sarah for her very warm welcome. I had a very nervous girlfriend staying in a “romantic tent” for the weekend but she loved every second.
The breakfast was a great touch and very appreciated.
The yurts were fantastic. Very warm, homely, and the perfect way to spend quality time together.

The shower block is beyond all expectations. The toiletries were a great way to experience luxury when “glamping”

Would highly recommend this venue for a break away from the stresses of real life.

Thankyou for everything when we stayed and for making us feel so relaxed.

Sarah - good luck with the future of Peakes retreats. We will be back!!!

22 Feb 2018
Hi Karl thanks for the review. It's lovely to hear that you had a relaxing stay with us- it is what we are aiming for. We look forward to having you back again.
Gesutt
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“A hotel room under canvas!”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a night away at the yurts to escape day to say life.
Sarah made sure the yurt was ready for our arrival. The log stove was lit making the yurt welcoming and warm!
The shower block was like entering a spa!
Very clean and with lovely modern facilities!
We ordered the breakfast box which was just what we needed. With recommendations for an early meal out, we had a wonderful evening in the hot tub and by the stove relaxing!
Many thanks Sarah for making our night away a real treat! Gemma

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Feb 2018
Hi Gemma, thanks for taking the time out to review your stay with us. We're really pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. We hope to have you stay at the yurts again in the future.
Lhopcott
Burton on trent
“Will definitely stay again”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Sarah had thought of everything, we were greeted with a glass of prosecco and there was already a breakfast package waiting for us in the fridge! The yurt was beautifully furnished and having the use of the hot tub was fantastic! The shower block is nicer than my bathroom at home, and everything was really clean and well maintained!
We had a lovely stay and will definitely be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing