Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Burton A38 Northbound(Barton-under-Needwood)
Riverside Hotel(Branston)
View Hotel
Boars Head Hotel(Draycott in the Clay)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Grail Court Hotel(Burton upon Trent)
1,544 results
All reviewsst george's parklovely hotelexecutive roomfootball teamalton towerssky sportsexcellent facilitiesbar areaspa facilitiesfantastic staysteam roomfood was lovelysofa bedstayed for one nightplenty of parkingengland footballbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Amazing hotel, very very clean, quiet, a brilliant place to go and relax for a weekend. The staff were polite but to be fair we didn't need anyone, the hotel is so big and the surrounding is beautiful! I will be going again for sure! Great venue for a wedding too which is why we went.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
General_Manager-GC, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Ruby D

Thank you so much for your kind comments following your stay, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

the hotel is new and was very clean and tidy. rooms very comfortable and breakfast variety was very good. Attended a wedding there and the food provided was excellent. There is a football training academy located at the site which is the FA training ground but this was not a problem during my stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 305amandav

Many thanks for your feedback on your recent stay at Hilton St George’s Park, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have reviewed the hotel online before arrival.I was still surprised on the relaxing and green surroundings. We enjoyed our Weekend. Great SPA offering and mega friendly and helpful staff.I enjoyed watching football on this mega big screen in the Bar.

Room Tip: Seams that many rooms have countryside views. I enjoyed the view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

DearAndreas777

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spa break at Hilton St George’s Park and that it was a relaxing stay.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is one of the nicest 'new' hiltons that I have had the pleasure of staying in. I didn't know what to expect as it is attached to the FA training grounds but it is amazing. The tie-in between football and luxurious hotel is expertly done and the touches of the memorabilia dotted around the hotel is great, even for my non-football loving wife. The executive lounge, while only open from 6-8 is excellent and is constantly replenished. All in all we would not hesitate to stay again when we are next in that part of the world.

Room Tip: The executive rooms on the second floor give access to the executive lounge mezzanine level.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Greedy_ToonTraveller
General_Manager-GC, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Fusntie

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us, great review thank you so much. We really appreciate you sharing your Hilton at St George’s Park experience and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed with friends this time to celebrate my birthday. Booked the spa break which includes 1 treatment, dinner, bed and breakfast. We were booked in the spa at 1.45 and were lucky enough to be able to check in early and go to our rooms to get changed before going to the spa. The staff in the spa were amazing and we all thoroughly enjoyed our treatments. I mentioned about the disastrous previous stay and they were all very apologetic, even thought it was not their fault, and the manager gave us some complementary drinks vouchers which was very kind. We enjoyed using the pool, steam room and sauna as well. As we were in executive rooms we had access to the lounge before dinner. The canapés were very good and I had to remind my friends not to eat too much as we still had dinner later. This was the other hi-light of our stay. I was very impressed with the set menu as normally we eat from the a la carte. The other thing that made the meal so enjoyable was the fabulous service we received from the waitresses and Dan. They were very friendly and had a good laugh with us. We joked with Dan about saving us a nice table by the window for breakfast the next day, and were very surprised to see the next morning that he had. All in all we had a fabulous relaxing stay which was made all the more enjoyable by the friendly manner of the spa and restaurant staff, and has given me back the trust that this hotel really cares for its guests. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
General_Manager-GC, General Manager at Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear sanaus

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your spa break, it is really important for us that all our guests feel cared for, valued and respected and I’m so pleased that we helped make your stay a special one.