Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Dont recomend to anyone only in case of real emergency. Totally inorganised from reception to restaurant. Missing personel douring dinner time. Cleanless of rooms and hotel in general is very bad.
Im not sure how this can be a 4☆ hotel???

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
aurora p, Manager at Holiday Inn Milan - Assago, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Good morning Igor D,
what a bad reviw! What happened? I've never recived such a bad review about our hotel. Maybe you arrived in a bad moment when all my staff was very busy. I apologize for this bad experience. I can say usually the guests experience is a potive one.
I'm really sorry.
About the cleanless of the rooms I have serous doubts...our rooms are deep clenaed every day so I really can't understand.
If you want to give me more info don't hesitate to contact me

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Myself and my son stayed here for one night after arriving on the ferry from Ancona and heading back to the UK.

The location for travellers in a car heading past Milan, but needing somewhere to stay, could not be better - it was perfect. People gave it low scores on the reviews because you need a car, but that is quite obvious from the location of the hotel. It is a hotel at a motorway services so yes, you need a car. We paid 5 euros to park in the guarded area which was fine. The room was clean and spacious, had 3 beds in it (even though I'd only booked for 2) and breakfast was just what we needed before the next part of our trip. We even managed to do a couple of hours shopping at MilanoFiori before we started the monster-drive back, which my son loved.

I hadn't realised there was a mini-gym, otherwise I would have taken my gym stuff in. Didn't check it out this time, but if I stay here again I will.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
aurora p, Manager at Holiday Inn Milan - Assago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear snKits,

I would like to thank you for the great review! Really thanks. For us it's a pleasure to read that everything was ok in Holiday Inn Assago. I have particularly appreciated your comments about the position: usually people complain about the position and the fact you need a car!
Thank you gaian; I hope to welcome you again soon
best regards

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I won’t recommend this hotel as it’s located in the middle of nowhere plus transportation access is impossible . Staff wise I got shouted by a receptionist who’s so stressed out that day which I don’t deserve as a costumer who just came from a long trip with few hours of sleep.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Codoro M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Milan - Assago, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest,

I' m so sorry to see your negative survey regarding your stay here whit us.
First of all i want to tell you that the location of our hotel is clearly indicated on our website and on the maps so i don't understand your comment, if you didn't like our location you should choose another hotel. Regarding the attitude of our receptionist i'm sorry that you had a bad impression but i really don't think that someone shouted to you, we are not perfect but we are not animals. Anyway Anyway i hope that you'll come back to our hotel to give us the opportunity to do better.

Best Regards

Matteo

Reviewed 10 July 2018

DO NOT stay at this hotel if you haven't got a car. Yes it is near the forum but you cannot even walk it if you wanted to because it has no pedestrian access.The free shuttle service the hotel provides only runs from 7.30-9.30 in the morning and 6.00-8.00 in the evening.We were getting a taxi everywhere and it works out to be very expensive! Staff are polite and the room was clean.It is situated near marshland so in the summer the mosquitoes are out in full force:/

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Codoro M, Manager at Holiday Inn Milan - Assago, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Sonja,
thank you very much for the review. Yes, we well know the position of the hotel and we have written it everywhere ( our official web site, Booking.com, Expedia, Tripadvisor...). You are saying something we know :) Ang the guests should know also because we always write it.
I always suggest to read the hotel info before booking an hotel
have a nice day, hope to see you again soon

Aurora

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Short review:
clean rooms, bad dinner for very high prices, Wifi very bad

Great breakfast !

And don't call here to book!
Online prices 30€ cheaper than a call.
!nogo!

Long review:
The only reason why we went to the Holiday Inn Milan every time was that there was a buffet for about 30 €, which was so big that you hardly got enough of it. But when we went there this year, there was only food from the menu for the price you can only laugh about. A burger bullet with a few potatoes for € 11.50 (Maybe the meat is from animals that lead a happy life and were slaughtered in the old age, but I doubt that very much) or a really small portion of pasta for € 14.50 is a joke that you do not bring in such a hotel chain. The thing is, the Holiday Inn is not a 5 star hotel, where you can expect such a thing. So, unfortunately, I can only give 2 stars for the rooms, which are clean, but not very large and the decor is not very new and the breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Codoro M, Manager at Holiday Inn Milan - Assago, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Dennis, I would like first of all to thank you for the review and for the visit. I would like to explain a couple of things:
- the rates are the same, online or at the phone! We usually offer the flexible rate with breakfast at phone but there are also rates without breakfast and prepaied rates without breakfast that have a discount of the 25% on the flexible rate. That's the difference. It depends on what a guest wants. Many don't want to prepay in adavnce and many want the possibility to cancel the booking the day before arrival. In general if you call and the rate on Booking.com is € 99.00 we offer € 89.00.
- restaurant: we don't have the buffet since 3 years because there wasn't enough people for a buffet. People is changed, manners are changed, the way we eat is changed. A buffet can be ok if you have 40/50 pax per service; but if you have 20 you throw away food. We have a new chef that is very very careful to choose the best raw material, the best food and the best way to cook it. Hotel restaurant all over the word are not cheap! But here we offer the best Parma Ham 18 months seasoned and the best Chianina meat. The quality is high. And I repeat I have never never found a cheap hotel restaurant in my life!
I hope to have explained well; however I'm at your disposal for any thing you need
Thank you very much; see you soon again ( please write to me to aurora.pippi@alliancealberghi.com)
best regards